NINE

"Malcom will try to intimidate you just ignore him." Eva spoke walking to her apartment with peter. "You could kick his ass."

"I- I don't want to kick his ass." Peter replied, still annoyed from the incidents that occurred during decathlon.

Ignoring his statement, "Trish is nice though." Eva explained walking up the steps to her building.

"Okay." Peter nodded, she had explained to him that Malcolm declared he must meet Peter. Malcom thought he was a parent figure to the brunette girl, he was probably going to be questioning peter like a father would with their child's first boyfriend. She tried telling him he wasn't her boyfriend but he wouldn't listen, especially because the girl lied a lot in the past and Jessica told him otherwise.

"And as far as Malcom is concerned your just a regular teenage kid, Jess knows though." Eva added, Peter nodded he was slightly annoyed that she told Jess but what could he do now? The deed has already been done.

"You don't need to give me a lecture I've met people's parents before." Peter said proudly.

Eva only raised a brow at this, "Like Ned's?"

Peter nodded awkwardly, she smiled at him and shook her head. "I met Michelle's once."

"Wow!" Eva said sarcastically, "Peter this is different, we have been through a lot my family and let me tell you they aren't very trusting. Jess is only joking about us but if she thought there was actually something going on she would be going crazy. Trish is the only one who will act normal."

With Eva's final comment the pair began opening the door, 'Alias Investigations.' Peter had a worried look on his face as the pair walked in. "This must be Peter!" A blonde woman called rushing to the pair, Malcom stood in the back watching the boy.

"H- hi!" Peter spoke with a smile. He waved to Jess and Malcom as Trish examined him.

"Well you've done well Eva." Trish said with a friendly grin, Eva grimaced at her words and Peter held a goofy grin on his face. Eva rolled her eyes at the boy.

"Come say hi Malcom." Eva called as she threw her bag down taking Peters bag from his back. Malcom stalked over to the boy, standing above him looking down on him.

"What are your intentions with Eva, Peter." The way Malcom said Peters name was venomous. Peter gulped before Eva shoves Malcom back.

"Personal space Mal." She said with a small agitated glare.

"Wh- me- Eva were j- just friends!" Peter declared, Eva raised a brow at this. Well not his statement the fact that his ears had gone red.

Jess became suddenly interested leaning over her desk, "Are you lying?"

"Wh- What no!" Peter said very intimidated by Malcom's glare and Jessica's changed demeanour.

"We are, just friends." Eva explained, this Jess believed from the way Eva said it. "Peter is just a nervous wreck."

"Hmm." Malcom mumbled, Eva rolled her eyes once more at the man.

"I am not a nervous wreck." Peter mumbled she smirked at his reply and his annoyed glare before flashing him her dazzling white teeth.

"He is." Eva declared once more, Jess raised a brow at the pair as did Malcom. Trish stood there in awe at the pair, who stood very close to one an other. "Anyways, is this really all you wanted me to bring him down for? You to glare at him."

"We thought we could get food, Indian?" Trish offered with a huge smile, Peter looked slightly distressed. "My treat!"

"Wh- no I- I can't ask you to pay, if I just run home and get some money of Aunt May th-"

"Peter." Eva cut him off, "Trish makes a lot of money, she bought my tv it won't put a dent in her wallet if she spends $10 on your meal."

"Yes but it's not fair that she should have to spend her hard earned mon-"

"You sound like an old man, just shut up." Eva glared, growing agitated with the boy. He was being a mess in front of her sister.

"Shut up?" Peter asked a hurt and annoyed look on his face.

"Did I stutter?" Peter glared at this comment the adults sensed this getting hostile, Jess sat back with a smirk.

"Why are you so rude?" Peter asked, "I'm trying to be nice and polite th-"

"No one cares, just be normal!" Eva spoke exasperated with the brunette boy. "Be the dorky little peter spouting science jokes you are being weird."

"I'm not being weird I'm trying to make a good impression and they are not dorky!" Peter responded quickly. Trish and Malcom raised there brows now growing interested in the arguing pair, they were like an old married couple.

"They are kind of dorky." Eva said bluntly before continuing, "just let Trish pay and then you and may can take me for Thai again, deal?" Eva offered, Peter looked to the blonde woman for re assurance Trish nodded with a smile.

"Okay." Peter mumbled seeming unsure. She smiled at the boy then looked to her sibling, lets go then. Malcom sent peter another small glare before the group walked out the door.