part one- the beginning♡

A/N
This is a Tom Holland x reader fiction, anything in here is completely fictional
Italics are thoughts, * asterisks are time jumps/ POV changes … Enjoy! *warning lot of fluff*

Tom Holland x Reader: ‘Forever and Ever’

    I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock. I looked over at the time 5:45 AM great. I was starting my new job at Marvel. I didn't know what project I was assigned to, Kevin Feige just told me to go to Pinewood Studios and ask for “Jon”. I got up and got dressed, grabbed my luggage and walked out the door.
*1 Hour Later*
I boarded the plane, sat down in my seat, and got out my phone. I had the window seat. There were two empty seats in front of me and one next to me. I took a picture of the runway and put it on my snapchat with the caption “Atlanta, here I come!🛫”. 78% I better save my battery. I shut down my phone and noticed that 3 cute boys walked through the entry way. One was tall, had brown curls, and chocolate eyes. Another had even more curls, a bandana, and was wearing a blue sweatshirt. The youngest looking one was sporting many freckles and flat hair. They walked towards me. Damn it. They must've saw me staring. I quickly looked down at the floor hoping they didn't notice after all. “Excuse me,” I heard a voice with a deep thick accent say, “Can you move your bag, I wouldn't want to sit on it.” He laughed. “Oh yes of course! Sorry.” I apologize. “No worries darling.” He said. Darling? His laugh? His accent? I knew what caused my legs to turn to jelly but I had to ignore it. “I’m Tom by the way.” He said sitting down. “Y/N” I reply weakly. We shake hands. “Y/N is a beautiful name” He said. I blushed. “These are my brothers, Paddy and Harry” Tom explained. “Nice to meet you. My name is Y/N” I introduced myself. “Nice to meet you too Y/N” Paddy said.