part four: and so it begins

“Hey do you wanna practice lines?” Tom asked me. “Uh, sure” I said. “I hope you don't mind, it's a kissing scene.” He told me. “It’s okay. It's lines right?” I laughed. “Okay here.” Tom handed me the script. I was reading Laura’s lines “Liz, I’m sorry that I couldn't come, I had to do the Stark internship.” Tom read. “Well, Peter, sorry Isn't going to fix everything. Am I not as important as your internship?” I read. “Of course you are.” “Prove It” I read to Tom. *Peter then kisses Liz passionately* the line read. I felt Tom’s hand pick my face up and he stared deeply into my eyes. He cupped his hands around my face and kissed me. I kissed back and no matter what the script had said we continued to kiss. We broke apart and Tom broke the amazing silence, “I’m sorry Liz. I will put you forth. Always.” No matter what I felt then and now, it was all pretend. I continued to read. “I hope so Peter.” the scene had ended and Tom was the first to speak. “That was a good scene. Thanks for practicing with me darling. I hope it wasn't awkward.” “It's not awkward.” I replied.  Tom sighed relieved. It's not awkward. At least not for you. “You have to be at set in 5 minutes” I told him. “Thank you” he said.
*4 hours later*
I was walking back to my hotel room. It was 9:45pm and Tom finished the scene he had began to shoot. Oddly enough, it wasn't the one we practiced. Whatever. It's probably being filmed tomorrow. No matter how much I wanted to stay up, I had to go to sleep. I have to get up early and go to set.
*During the Night (around Midnight)*
I heard a knock on the door so I got up and looked through the peephole. It was tom. I unlocked the door and opened it. When I opened it Tom came in and immediately kissed me. What seemed like forever we were in each other's embrace wishing the moment would go by slower. All we wanted was each other. It was the best moment I had experienced. Then I woke up.
*4:20am (immediately after dream.)*
I woke to the sound of my annoying alarm clock that had ripped me away from the best moment of my life. I couldn't go back to sleep knowing I had to be on set in about a hour. I got up and got dressed. As I walked out of the bathroom my phone chimed. Who is texting me at 4:30am?!?! I unlocked my phone and looked at the message.

Unknown:
Hi! It's Tom, I'm headed to Starbucks, would you like anything?

Y/N:
Oh hi Tom! Actually, yes could I have a vanilla bean frap?

Unknown:
Sure Darling :)

Y/N
Thanks Tom. See you in a bit!

Unknown:
See you ;)

I smiled at my phone like an idiot because i thought he wanted to get me starbucks? I saved his number in my phone as “Tom❤” and got my bag. I walked to set and heard Jon call my name. “Y/N Tom asked me to let you know to go to his trailer, he'll meet you in a bit.” he told me. I headed to Tom’s trailer and sat down on the couch. I took out my notebook and started writing the agenda for today based off the schedule Kevin gave to me. “Hey love.” A voice said. I looked up and saw Tom giving me the frappuccino I had asked for with a smile. That smile. “Whatcha doing?” he asked. “Nothing, I'm just putting together your schedule for today. You have to shoot 2 scenes today, have a break at 12, and a meeting at 5 about a new suit or something.” I told him. “Okay, I'm gonna practice lines for now.” He said. Like yesterday? Why would we practice that scene if you didn't shoot it? Me being my stupid self said, “So when are you going to shoot the scene we did yesterday?” “I don't know, but I don't think I'm prepared.” he told me. “Are you sure? Because I looked at the script and it wasn't in there.” Y/N shut up at least he kissed you can you shut the hell up? “Y/N I can explain-” I cut him off. “Thomas If you wanted to kiss me why didn't you just do it? Why make something up? I'm not that stupid you know.” Next thing I know, he's kissing me and it feels like my dream. Like deja vu. We are interrupted by a knock on the door. “Tom we need you on set in 5.” the voice said. “Is this allowed?” I ask. “What do you mean, love?” “I mean like kissing your assistant?” “Who cares. No one has to know.” He says. “Okay.” I tell him. He kisses me again. “I gotta go darling I'll see you later.” “Tom, I have to go with you. I'm your assistant remember?” I ask with a giggle. “Right.” Tom says looking embarrassed.