part two: takeoff♡

After they explained the safety procedures we took off. It’s going to be okay. It's going to be okay. I tell myself over and over. Without realizing I was saying it aloud, the voice of the angel sitting next to me asked, “Are you okay?” “I'm okay,” I reply, “I'm just a little bit afraid of heights.” “Everything's going to be okay love. I've been on planes a lot, you'll get used to it.” Love. That's what I was feeling. Also terrified. That too. Once we were in the air for good, Tom struck up another conversation, “So, Y/N, where are you headed to?” “I can't really tell you much,” I say, “I'm headed to Pinewood Studios to shoot a Marvel project.” “Marvel? You work with Marvel?” Tom asks, intrigued. “Um, yeah I start tomorrow.” “And you live in England as well?” “No, I was just visiting my best friend Y/BF/N,” You explain nervously and quickly, “Why do you ask?” “Well,” he says, “I work with marvel as well, I'm also going to Pinewood for the same project, I play Spider-Man.” Spider-Man. No wonder he’s so perfect. “Oh I am supposed to be an assistant to somebody I don't know who yet tho, they told me to talk to someone named Jon.” I tell him. “Oh Jon is the director.” Tom told me. “Okay thank you” I say.

A/N: Sorry it's a bit short but the next chapter will be longer I promise♡