part three: first day

We had landed in Atlanta and we were getting off the plane. I started to walk off when I heard my name. “Y/N! Wait up!” I turned around to see Tom running towards me. My legs felt like jelly. The accent, curls, and chocolate brown eyes. My kryptonite. “Yeah?” I ask. I could feel myself blushing. Stop blushing! Play it cool. “When do you start working?” “Oh, I start later today actually. How about you?” I reply. “In a hour. I’m the lead so I have to be there.” He laughs. Of course you idiot! Why would he start later than you? “Oh that was a stupid question. Sorry.” I apologize. “It's okay darling.” He says. Is it normal for hearts to beat this fast??? “I’ve got to go… bye Y/N see you later!” Tom winked. “Okay bye…” I walked out and got an Uber to my hotel. It was about a block away from Pinewood Studios so I could walk. How convenient. I checked into my hotel room and laid down on the bed. So comfy. I stood up to examine the room Marvel booked for me. Wow. This place is huge. In my room was a small closet, my bedroom, a table, desk, mini kitchen (just a mini fridge and microwave lol), a bathroom and a couch with a coffee table. It even had a balcony. Wow. This place is bigger than my apartment. I noticed a package on my table so I went to sit down and began to open it. Inside was a black notebook that had the Marvel Studios logo on it, black pen, red pen, a calendar of all filming dates, and a letter. The letter read:
Dear Y/N Y/L/N,
Thank you for joining the Marvel team. Along with this letter is some essential items you will need for your job. It also includes a filming calendar so you know which days you have to work. You will be assisting Mr. Holland throughout your time here at Marvel. The director of this film is Jon Watts, please see him with any questions or concerns. Please come to set today at 5:30pm to meet the cast and learn what you will be doing. Enjoy your time here in Atlanta!
Sincerely,
Kevin Feige
You will be assisting Mr. Holland. I read that line over and over again. Great. My legs will be jelly everyday. Awesome. I looked over at the clock. 3:23pm. I have to get ready. I unpacked my luggage and put my things away in the drawers and got ready for work. I put on black jeans, black vans, a white t-shirt that had a small A in the corner for the Avengers, and a jean jacket. My hair was in a braid. I packed my bag with the Marvel notebook and calendar that Kevin gave me, a pencil case that i brought (It was spiderman [i was a huge fan] and it contained a marvel pencil, pen and the pens Kevin gave me. I came prepared), my wallet and phone. When I was completely done getting ready it was 4pm and I started to leave. I couldn't be late for my first day. Nope. I walked to set since it was so close. I was greeted by a girl named Carla who lead me to this room where I got an I.D. Badge that read ‘Y/N Y/L/N Assistant: Marvel Studios’ with my picture on it. She then send me to Jon. “You must be Y/N.” He said. “Yes that's me.” I replied and shook his hand. “Okay follow me, we are going to meet the cast, and get you your schedule.” Jon said. “Okay.” I said quietly. We went to a white room that had a table with coffee, water, tea, and snacks. “Help yourself to anything you need or just ask if you need help.” Jon said with a smile. A group of people were standing by the corner talking and laughing. “Everybody! This is Y/N Y/L/N. She will be Tom’s assistant but I still want you to get to know her ok?” he introduced me. “Hi! I'm Zendaya, but you can call me Z if you’d like” Z smiled. “Hi, nice to meet you!” I told her. Loads of people followed Z and started introducing themselves. I met people named Jacob, Tony, Laura, and of course the iconic RDJ and Marisa Tomei. I also saw Harry and Paddy again. “Tom’s in hair and makeup.” Paddy told me. “Oh thank you Paddy.” I thanked him. “Speaking about Tom, come with me.” Jon told me once again. We went to the Trailers there were loads of them. “Why is there some in a square apart from the rest of them?” I asked. “Oh it's Downey’s Village he's got set up.” Jon replied. “Oh. Ok.” I replied. We finally reached a trailer that had a sign reading “Hair and Makeup.” Jon opened the door and motioned for me to get inside. I stepped in and immediately saw him. “Ello Mate!” Tom cheerily told Jon. “Hello Y/N” he told me. My heart was already dangerously fast. “Ah! So you two know each other already. Great! Okay so Y/N you're going to be Tom’s assistant.  You both will be coming to set 5:45 AM Monday-Friday, Saturdays you both have off, Sundays depends on how ahead or behind on schedule we are. Okay then I’ll see you at set in 30 minutes Tom.” Jon said and left. I was writing everything down in my Marvel Journal. “Coincidence, huh? That you're my assistant.” Tom said. “Haha yeah.” I said. Fake laugh. “Okay. You're all set to go Tom.” the makeup lady told us. We left and I asked, “So what do assistants usually do while you're filming?” “Well,” Tom explained, “You usually just take a break or eat something.” “Oh. Okay. So what do you want to do? You have 25 minutes until you have to be at set.” I told him. “We can go back to my trailer and find something to do.” He said.

A/N: not as long but it's a start♡