Part seven: The Truth is Told

*TIME JUMP 6 MONTHS LATER: DAY BEFORE PRESS TOUR BEGINS*
“Are you sure you don't want to join us darling?” Tom asked me. “I do but, no one knows about us and I don't think I'm allowed to go.” I tell him. “Why don't you ask.” “I don't want to be a burden… I'll be fine Tom go on without me.” I was sad I couldn't come, but I meant what I said about not wanting to be a burden. “No this is not acceptable.” Tom stood up. “Tom. What the hell are you doing?” he walked over to Jon. “Hey Jon can Y/N come on the press tour? She's sort of part of the family and we would all hate to see her go so soon.” he says. It's not that I didn't want to go. What if someone catches us. What If Tom’s not ready. “Sure as long as Y/N wants to go that's cool but she will have to share a room with someone if she does. I got to go, see you later Tom.” Jon replied. “Told you you can come.” Tom said. “But I'm going to have to get more clothes soon Tom. And I have to share with someone who would want to share with me?” I reason with him. “London tour is in 3 weeks, until then I can buy you clothes because you are my girlfriend and that's what boyfriends do. You can share a room with me and if someone asks a question then I'll say it's to keep me on track. It'll be okay darling. We have to get to the private plane in 45 minutes so let's hurry up.” Tom grabbed my hand and we grabbed our luggage putting it in the car. The car had Harry, Paddy, Z, Tom, and me. We drove to where the plane was and met the other cast. Me and Tom sat next to each other, Paddy and Harry in front of us, Z and Jacob in the back, RDJ and Marisa somewhere towards the front and everyone else was scattered in the back. I got ready for the plane to take off but I still grabbed on to the armrests because I hate heights and flights. “Everything will be okay love.” Tom reassured me. I hope so. Me and Tom were both tired from staying up way too late last night watching Riverdale. I must have fallen asleep on Tom and he as well because when I woke up I had been tagged in a post by Z.

♡Zendaya
______________________________________

______________________________________♡14,654,234 likes

14,654,234 likes

@zendaya she may be his assistant but I fully ship @tomholland2013 @y/n_y/l/n_1997

Load more comments

@xx_tom.haz_xx omg are they dating
@tomquacksson i fully stan
@hollands_left_eyebrow who is she?!?!
@tomxholland ew no she's ugly
@lifeisaloha nah bro I got tom last night😉
@kingbatalon @lifeisaloha OMG 😂😂

“Zendaya care to explain?” I say careful not to wake Tom. “Well we all already know you guys have been dating because you can't lie very well. Also since you guys wouldn't say anything I figured I would.” Z said. Wait she knew. They knew? “I don't know what you're talking about.” I said. Maybe she's just testing you. “Y/N stop lying I know too.” Jon said from across the plane. “Am I fired?” I ask. “Normally yes, but Tom’s happy and on time so no.” he said. “Yeah, what's so wrong with being my girlfriend.” Tom mumbled, still waking up. “Nothing… but are you sure you wanna go public?” I asked. “Only if you want to.” he said. I nodded. He took a black and white picture from his phone of me and him on one of our dates in the park near the Studios. “This one's cute.” Tom said with a smile. He posted it. Within seconds it already had thousands of likes and comments.

🕷tomholland2013
______________________________________

🕷tomholland2013______________________________________

______________________________________

67,345 likes

@tomhollamd2013 My one and only. I love you. @y/n_y/l/n_1977

Load more comments

@txmstexts1256 OMG is that his assistant?!?!
@lifeisaloha Awww babe I love you too😍😍😍
@xx_tom.haz_xx OMG THEY ARE DATING I KNEW IT
@kingbatalon @lifeisaloha Ahhhh! You're so funny!!!!
@tomxholland ew that's disgusting she's is his assistant.
@holland_osterfield I stan one (1) Queen and one (1) king!!!

“Who is ‘tomxholland’?” Zendaya asked almost offended by what they wrote. “They are an account that, and I quote, ‘stan the best ship in the world: Tomdaya’.” I read. “Well I'm blocking them.” Z said. “It's okay.” I told Z. “No it's not. They are disrespecting my wonderful girlfriend and I won't allow that.” Tom said while clicking a button that read “Block this user.” “I love you Tom.” “I love you too Y/N.” I kissed Tom. “Ew get a room.” Paddy said. Tom threw a pillow at him. We had 4 hours left on the flight. This will be interesting....

A/N
Sorry about the "Instagram Posts" I originally wrote this on Google Docs and I changed color fonts and everything to make it seemed real but then realized you can't do those things on Wattpad... there's going to be some more "posts" in future stories and parts and I will keep working to make them seem realistic. Also I did this on my phone so if you're on a different device and its screwed up I'm sorry. Thanks for you patience and support xx