part eleven: the big question

*Later that night- San Diego Pier*
Tom had taken me on a date by setting up a picnic. It was near to sunset and It was beautiful. We had just finished our sandwiches when Tom told me, “You look beautiful.” I was wearing and white tank top, blue jean shorts, and a silky bomber jacket. “Thank you Tom.” I lay my head on his shoulder. “Let's take a walk.” He grabs my hand and guides me down to the ocean. We stick our feet in. At the sun starts to set, Tom grabs my hand again and I face towards him. I see him get down on one knee and took a red velvet box from his pocket “Since the day I met you I knew you were the one. Since the day I kissed you I knew I wanted to be with you for the rest of my life. You are smart, you are beautiful, you are talented. You are my everything. Y/N Y/L/N, will you marry me?” “YES TOM YES!” I screamed. I was crying. Tom slipped the gorgeous ring on my finger and picked me up. I Kissed him. “A million times yes. Forever and ever.” I whispered. “Forever and ever” Tom whispered back. “Love you Thomas Stanley Holland.” I said. “I love you too Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N.”
*Back at the hotel room.*
“So who should we tell first?” I asked. “I have an idea…” Tom replied. We invited the cast over to Tom’s room because he rented the suite for tonight. I hid in the bathroom. We ordered pizza and had popcorn with soda. Tom put on F•R•I•E•N•D•S. When it was loading I came out of the bathroom. “Ughhhh.” I whined. “What's wrong Y/N?” Zendaya asked. “My left wrist hurts.” I walked over to her. “What did you do to it?” “I don't know maybe it's from this huge engagement ring. I'm probably not used to the weight.” I said in a normal tone. “Oh okay... WAIT WHAT!?!?!? YOU'RE ENGAGED?!?!” everyone started to freak. I told them how Tom proposed and it even brought Laura to tears. They all ended up going back to their rooms at about 10:40 PM. “So what do you want to do tonight?” Tom asked. “I don't know. What do you have in mind?” I winked.

A/N
Sorry last chapter was chapter ten but I wrote it wrong... sorry! xx