part nine: sdcc

*One day Later- SDCC- Backstage*
We were all backstage and since I had to stay there, they were hanging out with me and Tom had set me up on his instagram live so I could answer questions backstage. I was going to be super bored if He didn’t. They went on stage and I began the live. “Hi guys,” I tell the instant 13,000 viewers, “Sorry I'm not Tom, but I have been given special access by Kevin Feige to give you guys a behind the scenes and answer a few questions. Maybe I can even take you guys on stage!” I said very excitedly. The questions start pouring in. How did you and Tom meet? -xx_tom.haz_xx “Well me and Tom met because I got hired as an assistant on the Homecoming movie and it went on from there. Thank you for asking!” Who hit on who first and who kissed who first? -harryholland64 “Well, Harry, Tom told me he needed to practice a kissing scene and running lines so I said yes and he kissed me. The next day I found out the script was fake and he wrote it himself and he kissed me again. We started dating the night you pranked him with Paddy. It was all Tom.” Zendaya joined your live. How is it dating Tom? -Zendaya “Well Z it's really annoying because he tells you to calm down when you start to speak fast and he interrupts you a lot with kisses.” I laugh. Come out on stage we need you -Zendaya “Okay guys I guess we are going on stage!” I tell the people watching as I walk on stage. I sit next to Tom. “How many people are watching?” Kevin asks “11.3 million” I reply. “Guys, you're in for a treat!” He tells the camera. All eyes go on the big screen. It was the trailer. It was amazing and I gotta say Tom was looking good. This was a great day. He was amazing.

A/N
Uploading 3 chapters today to make up for yesterday :)