part thirteen: dress shopping

*At the Store*
We looked at numerous dresses until Z called my name. “Y/N! Look at this one.” it was a long, dark blue dress with a crystal strap and  silver accents. “It's gorgeous!” I looked at the price tag. $1230 “Um...Nevermind. it's not that pretty.” I said. I was not made of money. “Hold on! I love it,” Tom grabbed the dress, “We'll take it.” He paid for the dress. “Tom, this is too much money! I can't let you waste money on me!” I told him. “Y/N, you've been behind the scenes on every premiere. Now that you are my fiancé, I'm taking you on the red carpet. It's not wasting money. Come on let's go.” He took the dress and we walked to the car.
“Thank you so much Tom.” I thanked him. “You're welcome my love.” “So where to next?” I ask Z. “Well I need to get you some new makeup and we need to buy you a new purse.” Z said. This is too much. “No, Z, this is too much.” I told her. “Nope we are going to the store.” She started to drive off. “You are my queen now, I'm going to spoil you. You deserve it.” Tom said. “No I don't.” I try to reason. “Yes you do. And I have the money to spoil you as much as I want.” He smiled and put his arm around me. We went to Sephora and Z bought me and herself some new makeup to wear. I got some highlighter, contour palette what?!!?, mascara, eyeshadow, and lipstick. I never had so much makeup. Then I bought myself some black high heels. Tom decided to further spoil me by buying me a black and gold clutch. No matter how many times I refused, they still bought me things. We headed back to the hotel around 4:30pm. “See you guys tomorrow at the premiere!” Zendaya said. “See you later. And thank you so much again for the makeup. You really didn't have to.” I said. “No problem. Bye!” she said. We headed up to our room. I ordered room service and Tom put on a movie. We eventually fell asleep.