part five: Toms got a girl

*9:30pm Your hotel room*
When I got to the hotel I decided to just relax by buying a movie and eating some popcorn I got from set. I bought Pitch Perfect, and put on my Pjs ready to finally relax. *ding* my phone chimed again.

Tom❤

Tom❤:
Hey Y/N

Y/N:
Hey

Tom❤:
I'm bored :(

Y/N:
Oh. I'm watching a movie.
Tom❤:

I'll be over in 5 ;)
Y/N:

Um…

Whyyyy. I may have kissed him but why did he have to come here? Right on cue I heard a knock on the door. I walked and opened the door revealing Tom. “Hey” he says. Hey? Seriously. “Tom, what made you assume it's okay to come over?? What about your brothers?” my stupid mouth said. “Jeez, They are sight seeing and I thought it would be nice to spend some time with my girlfriend. I'm sorry.” he apologized with puppy dog eyes. Girlfriend?!?! “Wai-wai-wait. Girlfriend? What? I'm confused… me?” I asked. “Yes, you. The beautiful girl standing in front of me. Now, can I please come in?” he asked. Me? Beautiful? He comes in and we both lay on my bed continuing the movie. By the end of the movie, I was laying on his chest with his arm around me wishing we could stay like this forever. When the couple kissed on the screen, I feel Tom lifting my head up and kissing me so passionately it's like out of a movie.
*The next morning- (4:12am)*
I wake up next to Tom, remembering all about last night. The perfect, wonderful night. I get up, carefully, to make sure he doesn't wake, and proceed to the bathroom to take a shower & get ready. As I walk out, I see a shirtless Tom sitting down drinking some water. Damn. “Wow.” I said. “What?” Tom asks. “Oh um…. Nothing.” I say quickly. Making sure to look away. “We have to leave soon and get you to your hair and makeup.” I inform him. We grab our things. “Tom,” I begin, “You're hot and all but for God's sake please put on a shirt so we can leave.” “You think I'm hot?” he asks. “No, Tom I think you are ugly. Yes you are hot tom have you seen yourself now lets go or we will be late.” He smirks.
*At set, Tom’s trailer 6:34pm- Tom’s POV*
“Tom where is the Tea?” Harry asks. “God harry, it's in the cupboard.” I motion to him. *ding* I look at my phone, pleased to see who it is.

Y/N Holland😍❤💍

Y/N Holland😍❤💍:
Last night was fun. Wanna hang?

Tom:
Sure. Let's meet somewhere proper. Downey Town 20 minutes?

Y/N Holland😍❤💍:
Downey Town? Won't that get us in trouble?

Tom:
They don't have to know. Plus, we can go to your place after ;)

Y/N Holland😍❤💍:
Okay then. See you in 20 ♡

I smile at my phone like a fool. I mean how could I not? I made plans with the most beautiful girl in the world.  “Ooh Tom’s got a girl.” Paddy cooes. “Yeah, and a date so If you'll excuse me, I gotta get ready.” I snap back. “So who's the unfortunate lady?” Harry asks. “My girlfriend Y/N.” I tell him. “The girl from the plane Y/N? Your assistant Y/N?” “Yes harry now shut up. Take care of Paddy. Bye.” I slam the door shut behind me. Yes Y/N from the plane. My assistant. So what? At least I have a girlfriend. I start walking to ‘Downey Town’ and I see Robert. “Hey, I hope you don't mind, I invited Y/N since she's new here, make her feel welcomed.” I tell him. “That's cool there's always an extra seat” he says. “Thanks man.”