Prologue

No one's P.O.V
The 9 chosen men of the Korean idol survival show, The Unit, were moving into their new dorms. When they arrived, one after another, the manager brought them to the lounge.

'As you know.....are we missing someone?' The manager started and took a look among the faces of the, what was supposed to be 9, looking frantically to find the missing member.

'Kijoong-ah!' Euijin, the eldest, looked around them to see if the youngster was anywhere in sight.

'Aish! Why is he late? Today of all days.' Jun moaned, annoyance clear in his voice.

'Its not like him.' Chan tapped his foot, urging his leg to bounce up against the seat.

'Anyway,' the manager slapped his hands together, 'As you all know, today you are moving into your new dorms. I am allowing you to choose them but you will have to share the rooms with two people in each. Except of course, for Feeldog being the exception' he continues.

'Woah hyung! That's so not fair!' Chan pouted.

'It was your decision to choose feeldog as your group leader, don't complain.'

'I wish we could reselect,' Ji Hansol crossed his arms in annoyance, 'I say a revote, if I wasnt chosen it'd at least get to be Euijinnie.'

'Hey! Dont call me that! I'm not a child!'

'You sure act like it,' Marco laughed.

'I so do n-'

'I'm sorry I came late. I fell asleep for too long so my taxi left me to get a bus.' Kijoong stumbled through the doorway almost tripping over the hoards of luggage at his feet.

'It's quite alright, I was just telling everyone that I'm allowing you to choose your rooms. Also, the staff, myself included, have decided because you've worked so hard lately, we're allowing you to take the next few weeks off the schedule to have some time for yourselves. Any questions,' silence 'good. Now off you pop!' As  soon as the manager left, the members started laughing silly, all giddy and what not.

'Who wants to go see our rooms!?' The leader, Feeldog raised his arms high in the air and ran off with his luggage down the hall to the elevator, the majority following after.