Chapter 4:

Euijin's P.O.V
'So, where did you say you was going again?' Feeldog asked, I told him I was just going out with a "friend" but not where, because of this he wouldn't drop the matter.

'I didn't, I said I'm off out with a friend. Why can't you just drop it?' It had gotten to the point that all the members would be asking about it every two minutes, well it was mostly Marco, Feeldog and Jun really. Kijoong just seemed exhausted and went to sleep about five minutes after I asked his opinion on what I was wearing. He was tired to the point that when his head hit his pillow he fell asleep instantly. What could keep him up so late?

*   *   *

'I'm going now!' I called opening the door.

'Have fun with your "friend"' Feeldog teased.

'Yeah yeah whatever.' I left the dorms, closing the door behind me and exited the building.

When I arrived at the park not to far from the dorms, but not close enough that if the others went to the corner shop they wouldn't see me, I sat on the nearest bench and waited my "friend's" arrival. Only five minutes past when they came and we headed out to a nice café to get something to eat.

'You look nice' they smiled and it was the most adorable thing ever

* * *

My "friend" was the kind of person who is shy when you first meet but won't stop talking once you get to know them, when you go to public places they get all shy again.

We sat down and decided what to order, to which my "friend" left to take the order and waited for it to be made. My phone started ringing when I checked to see if anyone was snooping. An unknown number, huh? I picked it up and answered.

'Hello?'

'Euijin hyung?!' The caller's voice was all to familiar. Kijoong.

'W-why are you calling.....' I worried he realised where I was and with who.

'I didn't mean to call you, I must have butt-dialled, I'm sorry.' My friend returned with drinks and food, handing mine over to me and taking the seat opposite.

'Here you go.' When he noticed I was on the phone and apologised immediately. 'Oh, sorry.'

'Who are you with?!' Kijoong sounded upset and I immediately hung up the phone, it must've been obvious to my "friend" that something was wrong or happened because he stared at me dead in the eye and asked.

'Euijinnie? Are you okay? Did something happen?'