Chapter 3:

Euijin's P.O.V
'Aah! Fuck! Kijoong!' I fell out of the bath and ripped down the shower curtain while doing so. Fixing my composure, getting dressed and fixing the shower curtain I heard a quiet response.

'Euijin hyung? You okay?' Kijoong's voice sounded past the door.

'Yeah, can you come help me a sec?' I asked, taking one last glimpse in the mirror

'Um I'm still only in a towel. I'll only have one free hand for whatever it is'

'That's fine can you just get in here?' He poked his head through the door, as I pulled on his arm, dragging him into the room.

'Aish, what is it?' He asked facing the door, trying not to look.....anywhere really.

'Don't worry I'm not nude or anything. I just wanted your opinion on something' With that, he turned to face me, all dressed up in a formal plain button up black shirt, deep red tie, black jeans and barefoot. 'How do I look?' I opened my arms out and did a little twirl.

'Um....okay, why?'

'What? only okay?' I pouted, 'not even a great?'

'N-no, I mean you look...fantastic, I was just wondering, why are you so dressed up for?' His face suddenly turned so flushed, it was redder then me.

'Oh I um..just felt like wearing this' I wasn't lying but I wanted to wear it to impress him, he just didn't need to know that. Nor the fact it wasn't only him.