Sayuri_02

Winner of the Yaoi Category, 2018

Hello~ It's a pleasure to be able to interview you, how are you doing? (:

I am good

I'm glad to hear that (: Let's jump right into the questions! Congratulations on winning first place in the Yaoi category. How do you feel about that and what was your initial reaction to the news? Did you brag about it to your family and friends? (;

I felt proud of my story getting a lot of support. I didn't brag to my family or friends

Your story is definitely something to be proud of! New Meaning Underneath The Underneath is currently sitting at 112k views and 4.9k votes, which is no small feat. What was your inspiration for the story? Was it something that came to you all at once or did the idea take a while to develop?

I just wanted to write a story where Naruto met Itachi before the Uchiha massacre.

Let's talk about your followers now! As of now, you have 1.9 k followers and that number's still growing. That's quite the achievement (: When did this rise to fame start and where do you aim to be in the future, follower wise?

I guess my fame rose two years after I became a member of watt-pad. I think my fame will keep rising

On the topic of your followers, since many of them will be reading this interview, do you have anything you'd like to tell them? About yourself or your stories?

I would like to say to my followers that it was thanks to them for helping me achieve my goal on this app.

I'm sure they'll be happy to read this (: Is The New Meaning Underneath The Underneath your favorite story of the ones you've written? Or is it one of the others you have posted? If so, tell me about that story.

I am not sure it's hard

Are you planning on entering the NWA again next year? If so, have you decided on a fic to enter yet?

I do plan on entering next year and not sure which story to enter yet

Well, I hope I'll see you in 2019! (: Anyways, is there anyone, other than your general fan base, to which you'd like to give a shoutout? On wattpad or not.

Nope

Alight then! And this is our last question, if you could describe your writing style and how you like to structure your books in five words, how would you describe what has brought you so much success on wattpad?

I am not sure cause I like to change my writing.

And that concludes our interview! It's been a pleasure ^^ Is there anything else you'd like to say?

I would like to say thanks for all my fans for supporting me.

Thank you for letting me interview you! It was a pleasure (: