AjBast

Winner of the Time Travel category, 2019

It's a pleasure to be able to interview you ^^ How are you doing today?

My day has been okay I guess, I've been studying all day for some stupid I have to take.

Oof, that's rough, hope it gets better! Let's jump right into the questions! Congratulations on winning first place in one of our new categories: Time Travel! How do you feel about that and what was your initial reaction to the news? Did you brag about it to your family and friends? (;

Honestly I don't really even know what to say, I'm happy that people liked my story enough to vote for it and for me to actually win in a category it's exciting.

What was your inspiration for the story? Was it something that came to you all at once or did the idea take a while to develop?

The idea definitely took a while to develop. At first I wasn't really sure what kind of fanfiction I wanted to write but then I thought about the Naruto story and how there were some things I didn't really like about and then I decided to write a Time Travel fanfiction to change things the way I wanted it to be.

Since many of your followers will be reading this interview, do you have anything you'd like to tell them? About yourself or your stories?

I would like to thank all of my followers who voted for me, your support means a lot

I'm sure they'll be happy to read this (: Is Starting Over your favourite story of the ones you've written? Or is it one of the others you have posted? If so, tell me about that story.

My favorite story that I've written is Namikaze Legends. To me that story has a way better plot line than starting over. The Story is about Naruto finding out about who his parents are before he entered the academy. Naruto later discovers that he has a twin brother, Menma who was hidden outside of the village to keep it a hidden secret that konoha had two Jinchuriki's. Naruto and Menma decide to accomplish their goals and revive their clan.

So will you be entering Namikaze Legends into next years contest? Should I expect to give you another interview in 2020?

Yeah hopefully

I hope to see you next year ^^ Anyways, is there anyone, other than your general fan base, to which you'd like to give a shoutout to? On wattpad or not.

I would like to thank PyroTank for always voting and commenting on my stories

And this is our last question, if you could describe your writing style and how you like to structure your books in five words, how would you describe what has brought you so much success on wattpad?

My writing style is usually pretty detailed and alot of the time slow paced. What has brought me so much success has mostly just been being consistent and setting small goals for myself.

And that concludes our interview! It's been a pleasure ^^ Is there anything else you'd like to say?

All I would like to say is thank you for giving me the opportunity to put my story in this contest.

Thank you for being interviewed! Have a nice day ^^