mixxqqueen_

Winner of the Uchihas category, 2019

It's a pleasure to be able to interview you ^^ How are you doing today?

Oh, really, thanks!~ I don't usually get interviewed but I will try my best.

I'm doing great today! Thanks for asking.

Good to hear (: Let's jump right into the questions! Congratulations on winning first place in the Uchihas category! How do you feel about that and what was your initial reaction to the news? Did you brag about it to your family and friends? (;

Honestly, when I first heard or in this case read about it I went blank. Like it didn't hit me until I closed out of it and went back. I was in shock that I won when in comparison to some of the stories I was up against. But when it did dawn on me that I ranked first I was ecstatic to know people found my story worthy of being nominated. 

I did bring it up to my siblings and they were quite proud of me since I had spent countless nights bothering them to read and check out my story from the start all throughout the process of the rewritten version until it was complete. 

What was your inspiration for the story? Was it something that came to you all at once or did the idea take a while to develop?

In the beginning, there was no inspiration really. I had been reading other Sasuke books and decided why not try to write one myself. I've always had a knack for writing and wanted to see what I could make if I put my mind and creativity into one. 

The inspiration hadn't really hit me until sometime in 2018. I wanted to write something different. Something not many has written before. 

It was definitely an idea that had taken years to develop. I had written the story sometime in 2017 I think and it wasn't until January of 2019 that I had my mindset completely on how the book would be structured down to the plot, the characters, and their development, whether or not it would be possible to make a book 3 based on how the book was structured, and etc... 

There were a lot of unpublishing, rewriting, and thoughts on whether or not I would even finish the story or not. But looking back on the finished product I can it was worth it.

Sounds like quite the process. Since many of your followers will be reading this interview, do you have anything you'd like to tell them? About yourself or your stories?

Hm, I'm not quite sure but there are a few people I have in mind who have been reading since the book originally got started. 

First is, NAMESPIKE. Thank you for sticking through thick and thin with me throughout the hectic journey of this story. It means a lot to me to see your name pop up whether it be to inform me you have voted or commented. You are one of the main supporters that have led me to push my limits of continuing the series.

Purple_DeathDragon, thank you so much for being on long term reader and follower! I appreciate your patience with my consent changes. 

To Angelic_Erin, thank you recommending NarutoWattyAwards to me. Because of your comment, it led me to submit my story and actually winning so thank you lots! 

To all of my followers/readers, I will make sure book 3 is also worthwhile and I hope not to disappoint anyone! You all are awesome and greatly loved and appreciated, believe it! 

I feel like that is it.  

I'm sure they'll be happy to read this (: Is Lost Stars your favorite story of the ones you've written? Or is it one of the others you have posted? If so, tell me about that story.

Lost Stars is definitely my favorite so far. I feel like it is my favorite at the moment because of how much time and effort it took into writing it compared to my other works.

Will you be entering another one of your stories into next years contest? Should I expect to give you another interview in 2020?

Possibly, I may submit another one not quite sure yet.

Well, I hope to see you next year ^^ Anyways, is there anyone, other than your general fan base, to which you'd like to give a shoutout to? On wattpad or not.

Mhm, yep! I would like to give a shoutout to my younger sister for supporting my dream in writing. My parents for encouraging me to follow what makes me happy and my uncle! Ah, I also want to say thank you to my English teacher back in High School for encouraging me down the path of pursuing a career in English. That is all, thank you!

Sounds like some great people have your back (: And this is our last question, if you could describe your writing style and how you like to structure your books in five words, how would you describe what has brought you so much success on wattpad?

Detailed, creative, different, organized, and thoroughly planned out when it comes to the characters and their plots. 

If that makes any sense, lol. 

Um, as for my success? Well, I guess it would be how much time and effort I put into each of my works. When I originally started writing here on wattpad it was just for fun in the beginning, ya know? But as time went on I realized, dang this something I really love doing. And I wanted others to enjoy my works just as much as I do if not more. 

Thank you, so much, for this wonderful interview btw!

And that concludes our interview! It's been a pleasure ^^ Is there anything else you'd like to say?

Thank you for this interview and thank you for those who support my works are deeply loved! 

Thank you for being interviewed! Have a good day ^^

No problem^^ Have a good day as well!