MitsuSenpai

Winner of the Naruto LGBTQ category, 2019

It's a pleasure to be able to interview you today (: How are you?

Thank you, I'm doing fine actually, how about you?

I'm doing well, thanks for asking ^^ Let's jump right into the questions! Congratulations on winning first place in the Naruto LGBTQ category! How do you feel about that and what was your initial reaction to the news? Did you brag about it to your family and friends? (;

Thank you very much, I really couldn't have done it without my readers, and I just told a couple off friends about it, I don't think bragging to others is the nicest thing to do

Thats understandable ^^ What was your inspiration for the story? Was it something that came to you all at once or did the idea take a while to develop?

Inspiration? My biggest inspiration is my best friend, who introduced me to Wattpad last year, it's thanks to her that I'm here today.. and the idea.. when I was writing the first chapters, I was just writing some cliche story, but as I wrote and wrote, I deepened the plot.

That seems like a good way to go about it ^^ Since many of your followers will be reading this interview, do you have anything you'd like to tell them? About yourself or your stories?

Well, to my followers, I am truly grateful for their support.. and about me? I'm just someone who writes to make people smile, that's all I've wanted to do. I hope they smile when they read my books.. it really makes me happy, you know?

I'm sure they'll be happy to read this (: Is The Love We Share Like No Others your favorite story of the ones you've written? Or is it one of the others you have posted? If so, tell me about that story.

I don't really have favourites, it like loving your children, you can't have favourites. But this is my proudest work to be honest.

Haha that's completely understandable XD So will you be entering any other your other stories into next years contest? Should I expect to give you another interview in 2020?

Maybe. But I'm not sure.. and winning? I think this year I was just lucky.. but if I do enter again, I'd hope for the best..

You should be more confident! I hope to see you next year ^^ Anyways, is there anyone, other than your general fan base, to which you'd like to give a shoutout to? On wattpad or not.

Yeah I really should try. But I'd like to give a shoutout to Kurama_kitsune, one of my friends that's supported all the while.

Sounds like some great people have your back (: And this is our last question, if you could describe your writing style and how you like to structure your books in five words, how would you describe what has brought you so much success on wattpad?

My writing style, it's.. forever-changing, because no chapter looks the same with another. And how I like to structure my books.. I have an ideas notebook. 

Success in Wattpad? The people who support me, my friends, my followers and me. I think I would have never made it this far if it weren't for them. The family I've always hoped for.

And that concludes our interview! It's been a pleasure ^^ Is there anything else you'd like to say?

Nothing else really, but thank you for having me!

Thank you! Have a nice day (: