brookellemarie

Winner of the General Naruto category, 2019

It's a pleasure to be able to interview you! How are you today?

1. Living a life full of denial and surpressed rage like the hulk, but I guess I can't really complain. No one listens to me anyways. I'M KIDDING!! I'm freaking happy! Living life Larry you know?! I'm so freaking happy my dudes! Like yesterday I was feeling Gucci but today I'm feeling pretty Fendi, you know?! 

How are you?! :) 

Thats fantastic to hear ((: I'm doing well, thanks for asking ^^ Let's jump right into the questions! Congratulations on winning first place in our biggest category: General Naruto! How do you feel about that and what was your initial reaction to the news? Did you brag about it to your family and friends? (;

I was super excited and super happy!! For sure. I remember when I saw the post about it and I was on break at work, and choked on my water not gonna lie. I also made like this weird noise afterwards that sounded like a pterodactyl and hyena both screeched? Idk. It was a good feeling for sure :) as for the bragging I didn't do that! Um my family doesn't even know I write a book, but I did tell my lovingly followers that we won, and thanked them and what not ya know? :) they're the sole reason I won anyways<3

Thats understandable ^^ What was your inspiration for the story? Was it something that came to you all at once or did the idea take a while to develop?

Honestly I was doing one shots in my one shot book, and I had this idea in my head that said "I love Obito, but Obito loves Rin, but Rin loves Kakashi, and for the sake of the story let's just say Kakashi love me because... Well who wouldn't?" And ran with the idea. 

I always loved Kakashi's back story, but I hated how he had to suffer through everything alone ya know? So I wanted to write a story where two rivals become friends and bond over the loss of their comrades. 

 Plus I wanted to add some more moments since we don't get a lot of team Minato in action ya know? 

 I'd say in a sense it can't to me at once, but it also took a while to develop. Because I'm not done, and currently I'm playing it by ear! But before this point I had a strategic timeline I went by. :)

Very cool!

 Since many of your followers will be reading this interview, do you have anything you'd like to tell them? About yourself or your stories?

Goodness, man I could write novels about them. I love them so much, and I really hope they know that? Like seriously they are my little lovies and I tell them that at like every end of each chapter. They are always so supportive, and so caring. They are like my armor if that makes sense ya know? They make me a stronger person. 

In my story it's a reader insert, but honestly I use my own personal experiences in the story, with a Naruto themed twist ya know? Which isn't easy to do, but it's great because people really relate to her in a sense. It makes me happy, and or sad depending on what people are relating too! 

Oh and just because I'm evil, expect the unexpected! Because trust me, you don't know what's coming :) 

 And I guess the last thing would be to anyone who's starting it, or is thinking about reading it, or who's gonna read it, I really do hope you enjoy? It's a shitty book. It's really a crappy book, but it's my crappy book, so I like it, and I hope you do too. And don't be afraid to comment because like I love it, and it inspires me more than anything. Welcome to the family!