Part 1

I pulled up to my house. The door flew open. "Mommy! Mommy! Mommy!" I heard Ethan scream. I smiled, as I got out. "I'm sorry, Ms. Lee." Jessica, the nanny said. "he just really wanted to see you." She sighed. "It's fine." I said smiling. Ethan was 3 years old. I had him when I was 20, and I'm not 23. His dad, ran off, when he was 3 months old. "Would you like t stay for dinner?" I said smiling. her face seemed to fill with relief, "Yes please!'' She said, and we all walked back into my apartment. It was hard working, taking care of a 3 year old, and paying a nanny plus the bills. This is all I could afford right now. It wasn't too bad. At least I didn't think so. I walked into the kitchen, setting the groceries down. "What's for dinner mommy?" Ethan asked. "I was think about making some pizza?" I replied. His face lit up, "Yay!" He said, running off to go tell Jessica. I made the dough and turned the radio on. "Dun dun dun." I said moving around to the beat of the song. Then the host came back on. "Today the sad news will either be confirmed, or corrected." He said, I turned it up. "Ello everyone!" I heard a familiar voice say. I gasped, "Ashton?" I waited for a moment. The other boys said hello. "We are so sorry. But we are retiring. We all want a family, and its hard to do it with all the fame. We still love all our supporting fans!" Calum confirmed. I sat down, deep breaths. "We want to let you know that every minute of this, has meant so much!" Michael says. my heart melted. The boy I thought I would marry one day. I smiled at the memory. "Thanks everyone." Luke said. "And we were 5 Seconds Of Summer." They said together. I sobbed, "Why?" "Such sad news!" The reporter said. I wiped away some of the fallen tears. "But!! Their having one last concert in Portland, Maine." He said. My eyes widened. I lived there! I live in Portland, Maine! "Mommy why are you crying?" Ethan said, wiping some tears away. "Are you alright mommy?" He asked. I nodded sniffing, "Yes, mommy's fine. Okay bud?" I said, putting on a smile. He wrapped his arms around my neck and hugged me. I smiled and then I finished making the pizza. I smiled as I remembered the boys old keeks, how happy and full of energy they were. About how they rarely could say. "Were 5 Seconds Of Summer" together. How much they enjoyed pizza, especially Michael. How I missed those days. But my whole life changed when I found out I was pregnant with Ethan. I changed... a lot. I pulled the pizza out and got 3 plates out. I cut it up, putting 2 pieces of pizza on each plate. After we finished dinner, I got on TicketMaster.com, and bought some tickets to their last concert. I had talked to Jessica and she happily sad she would watch Ethan so I could go. Me and Ethan drove her home, and then picked up some ice cream cones. When we got home, I put pajama's on Ethan, then put him to bed. I changed and climbed into my bed also.