Part 24

"No! Stop just stoopppp!" I said, to Ash. He laughed, turning around. "Stop! People are gonna think your gay or something!" I said laughing. he twirled around jumping in the air like a ballerina. "Pwease." I said. He laughed dancing over to me. He wrapped his arms around me, pulling me in close. He slammed his lips into mine. I smiled. We pulled away to have an old lady glaring at us. Well, Ashton.. "I think someone doesn't like you..." I say to him. He looks over. The lady walked over to us with a death glare. "Your the boy from that band, that my grand daughter has been obsessing about!" She said, hitting him with her 'purse'. I think it was a little to big to be a purse. I bit my lip, trying not to laugh as she beat him with her purse. "Ow! Angie! Help!!" He whined, trying to dodge the purse. I bent over laughing. "Ouch!" He yelled. My mouth dropped, she had hit him square in the face. That was gonna bruise.. I grabbed the closest thing to me, and threw it at her. Oops, it might have been a box. She turned on me now. My eyes widened as she swung at me. I ran for my life. I was also dying of laughter. After running for a minute straight, I feel arms wrap around me, pulling me into an aisle. "Hey." Ash whispered in my ear. I turned to him, wrapping my arms around his neck. Our lips colliding. I jumped up, and wrapped my legs around him. Then we head the old lady mumbling about her getting us. I got on Ash's back, as he ran. So much for getting dinner.. We ran to the door, and out. Finally we reached the car. "We forgot dinner.." I said. He groaned, "Can we go out to eat? We can pick Ethan up, and all just go out.." He said. I smiled, wrapping him in a hug, "Of course we can." He kissed my forehead. I smiled up at him, and we got in the car. Soon stopping at the boys house, we walked up knocking on the door. Michael and I have had civil conversations since I told him how I felt. And I felt like I was finally free. Like I didn't have to worry about anything. Or maybe its just the way Ash makes me feel. He made me feel like I could do anything. That I could be whoever I wanted. Do whatever I want.. I.. I think I might be in love with him... I bit my lip waiting for the door to open. Xena opened the door. "Hey Xena!" I said hugging her. We became pretty close. "I had a question for you!" I said. Her eye brows rose. "Will you come with me to get my tips dyed?" I asked, she nodded. "Hell yeah! That sounds fun! Tomorrow maybe noonish?" She asked. I nodded. Ethan ran out of the living wrapping his arms around my legs. Michael came out with a new girl, following him. I sighed. He was going to turn out to be a man whore. "Hey bitch." He said. "Man whore." I said. He rolled his eyes. When I said we had have civil conversations.. I might have lied.. "Slut." He shot back. I chuckled, "Douche bag. Come on bud." I said, turning my attention to Ethan. "Oh.. Um are you planning on leaving this one after a week too? Or are you going to hurt her?" I asked. I discovered that Michael had told girls he liked them, but left them the next day. "What are you talking about?" The girl asked. "Hunny, what's your name?" I asked. "Leah.." She said. "Well Leah, be aware. He'll hurt you, and leave you crying." I said. Ash took my hand, rubbing circles on it with his thumb. "Now if you will excuse us, we're going to go have dinner with Ethan, and then probably get beat by an old lady again." I heard Leah giggle. She didn't know what she got herself into.. "You guys got beat by an old lady?" She asked. "Her purse.." Ashton cleared up. I smiled at him. "I wanna do it!" Ethan said. I laughed, "Someday!" Then we left. I heard the door slam shut. 

Next day~ 

I sat in the chair, waiting for the hair dresser. "So.. You an Ash goin good?" Xena asked. I nodded, "Yeah.. I'm really happy!" I answered. She nodded, "Michael.. After the night you told him you were completely over him.. He cried. Ever since then, he's been a douche." She said. "Not my problem anymore." I said. She nodded flipping through the magazine. "How about you an Cal?" I asked. She smiled brightly. "We're awesome!" She said. I laughed. "Your done." The hair dresser said. I didn't even know that she was back. I smiled at her. "Thanks!" I said, paying and walking out with Xena. "Starbucks??" She pleaded. "Fine!" I said, and we ran to the Starbucks down the street. Laughing as we reached the door. We ordered our drinks, then sat down. I stared out the window for a moment. "So!' Xena said happily. She had a huge grin on her face. I sighed, "Why are you so happy?" I asked. Her eyes darted away from my nervous, then came back ad looked just as happy. "Because!!" She said a big smile on her face. I rolled my eyes, looking down at my cup. I froze. I lifted it up, looking at the writing. My eyes widened, and I put my hand over my mouth.