Part 9

After we picked Ethan up from preschool, we got ice cream. Great parent aren't I? We sat at the little table for a while. Ethan had gotten swirl, well we all did.. I finished up mine and smiled at the boys. They had both managed to get theirs all over themselves. Classy right? I wiped off Ethan's face, with a napkin. I turned my head, and something cold touched my face. I looked over to see Michael grinning. "You did not." I said. His grin got bigger. I took his cone, and smashed it in his face. He started moving towards me, so I got up and ran. "Come here Angie!" I kept running. "Run mommy!" I heard Ethan say. I was slowly loosing my breath. I slowed down, and felt arms wrap around me. Then the coldness of ice cream on me. "Hey." I heard Michael say nuzzling his face into my neck. "That's cold Michael! Let me go!!" I whined. He chuckled, and picked me up. Carrying me over to the table again. As soon as he sat me down, I wiped my neck off. After I was done, we all got back to the apartment, and got changed. There was a knock on the door. I opened it and there stood Jessica. "Hey what are you doing here?" I asked. "I- uh.. Can I stay here for a little while? Me and my mom. We- we got in a fight?" She asked. She looked like she was gonna cry. I let her in and she sat on the couch. Ethan ran in. "Jessie!" He said, running to her. He wrapped his arms around her. "Hey, Ethan can you go play with Michael for a little bit. Me and Jessica are gonna talk." He let go of Jessica and walked back down the hall. "So, what happened?" I asked, sitting next to her. "Well.. I went to a party. I might have got drunk.." She trailed off. I nodded. "She flipped, and I left. Things were said. I just didn't know where else to go. I'll leave if you want me to." She said, about to get up. "No. It's fine.." I said, and she sat back down. "Thank you!" She said wrapping her arms around me. There has been a lot of hugging today.. The boys came in. "What happened?" Michael asked. "Um. Jessica is gonna stay here for a little while." He nodded, "Okay." There really wasn't anything else he could say. Its my place. Ethan jumped up in down, "Yay!" He said. I laughed, and then we got Jessica set up. She was gonna sleep on the couch. There wasn't anywhere else to put her.. I ordered a pizza, and we all relaxed in the living room. We ordered a movie, and were all squeezed on the couch. It went, Jessica, Ethan, Michael, and then me. I had changed Ethan into pajama's. I had changed too. The other two were still in there clothes. Michael was still in his because he either wore just his underwear to bed, or nothing.. Awkward.. But we sat there for a while. Next thing I know its 11:00pm. "Ethan, its time for bed.." I said. He sighed. "Fine.." He hugged Jessica and Michael. "I can put him to bed." Jessica offered. "If you wanna." I replied. Her and Ethan walked back in the hall, leaving Michael and I alone. "So what are we doing tonight?" He asked trailing his finger on my hand. 'Whatever you want." I whispered and got up. Going toward our room. I heard him groan, then follow me in. I giggled, as he turned me around, and claimed my mouth. I reached behind him, closing and locking the door. I have mad skill! Don't judge.. I wrapped my legs around his waist, grinding my hips into him. He pushed me against the wall, and trailed kisses down my neck. I moaned, and pulled his shirt up. Feeling his muscles move. I pulled his shirt off. And stared at him. He was gorgeous. He claimed my mouth once again, moving my shirt up. Some how, we both managed to loose all are clothing. He cupped my boob, and massaged it. "Michael." I gasped. He chuckled, and then thrusted into me. I moaned. I hoped Jessica didn't hear us.. I feel bad for her. I rolled Michael off from me. "What of Jessica heard us?" He just smirked, pulling me towards him. I snuggled into his chest. I could feel him against my thigh. Talk about awkward..