Part 6

I woke up to hearing a guitar being strummed. I pulled a black skirt, and a top. I walked out to the living room, smiling at the sight. Michael was siting on the couch, Ethan in front of him. Michael strummed the guitar singing Never Be. Ethan watched him in awe. I slowly walked in, and sat down. Trying not to distracted either of them. I listened to him sing, and watched Ethan. Soon the song ended and Ethan clapped. We both laughed, and Michael sat the guitar down beside him. He pulled me closer to him. "I had fun last night." he whispered. I felt my cheeks start to burn. "Me too." i whispered back. Ethan had ran back to his room, to get something. I stared up at Michael, and he started moving forward. Our lips smashed together, and moved in sync. I pulled away smiling. Then Ethan came around the corner. I turned to him. "Hey bud!" He smiled at me. I got up, and picked him up. swinging him around once, then setting him back down. I walked into the kitchen. I could hear them having a conversation. "Michael?" Ethan asked. "Yeah bud?" He replied. "Do you love my mommy?" Ethan asked. Their was silence for a while. "Do you?" He asked again. I heard Michael sigh. He was gonna say no. I knew it. I pulled out a mug, and filled it with coffee. "Yeah I do." He said. I smiled brightly. Feeling a tear of joy run down my cheek, I wiped it away. i walked back in. "So.. movie day/" I asked. they both cheered, and we sat up Netflix. i made some popcorn, sandwiches, and brought some drinks out. We made a huge bed like thing, from blankets and pillows. We cuddled together, watching Brother Bear. I think that's what it was called. Ethan picked it out..