Part 12

It's been a week since Michael disappeared. Nobody knew where he went. Or at least they weren't telling me. It's been horrible. I feel like.. I don't know what I feel. All my emotions are all mixed together. I haven't thought straight, he was the only thing on my mind. What's happening to me? What has he done to me? I wasn't in love, was I? I couldn't be! We don't even know each other that well. Love at first sight wasn't real. It was all fake. Nobody could just fall in love with a complete stranger. The world just didn't run that way. I pulled on some sweat pants, and a sweatshirt. I had dropped Ethan off at pre school about an hour ago. But I hadn't bothered changing. I roamed around the house. I walked into the living room and froze. Michael stood in the door way. I ran to him. Wrapping my arms around him. "I missed you so much!!" I said, tears rolling down my face. He wrapped his arms around me, "I know I'm sorry." He pulled me up and carried me in the house. He sat on the couch and looked me in the eye. "Angie I love you." He said. My eyes widened. "I-I love you too!" I didn't just say that! Was it true? Did I love him? I smashed my lips into his, "I love you so much!" We sat their just enjoying each other's presence. I felt different when I was around him. I felt complete. Maybe I did live him... Soon it was time to get Ethan. So we both got in the car and drove to the small building. He came out, and when he saw Michael, he ran to him. "Why did you leave?" He asked. Michael didn't answer we drive home in utter silence. "I got a friend!" Ethan said. "Who?" Michael asked. "Her names Lily..." He answered. "I thought girls had cooties?" Michael said. Ethan shrugged and looks out the window.