Part 4

I slowly lifted my head up from my pillow. I looked around. No Michael. I sighed, and walked out to the kitchen to start some coffee. I walked in, and someone wrapped their arms around my waist. "GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!!" I screamed, then looked up. "Oh my god! I'm so sorry! I didn't know it was you!" I said to Michael, pulling the poor man into a hug. He looked like he was going to get murdered. Well I guess the way I screamed, would have that effect. "It's alright." He said, sighing. I kissed his cheek, then continued to walk to the coffee maker. "Hi mama." Ethan said. "Oh hey bud. Sleep good?" I asked. "Yep!" he said happily. I pulled a mug out. "Do you want so Michael?" I asked. He nodded, "Yes please." I got one down for him, then filled them both. Adding milk, and sugar. "Here." i said, handing it to him. He smiled, taking it then moving to the stove. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Making breakfast." He said smiling back at me. "You didn't have to." I said. He moved back over to me, wrapping me back in his arms. "I know.." He said looking into my eyes. I bit my lip, and stared up at him. He leaned forward. "Mommy? Whe is my daddy coming back?" Ethan asked. I sighed, leaning my head on Michael's. "Bud we talked about this.." I said. "But mommy!!" He said, looking at us. " I pulled away from Michael. Michael looked uncomfortable by the topic. "Bud.. Daddy... He.." I didn't know how to tell him. "Your dad.." I sighed. "Ethan mommy, is trying to say that." Michael paused for a moment. "I'm your dad." He said. I looked up at him in shock. He didn't just... He did. I looked over at Ethan who seemed surprised, but happy about it. "Yay!" Ethan yelled, jumping out of his chair and to Michael. Michael laughed as he picked up Ethan. I was still shocked. Why'd he do that? He carried Ethan over with him to the stove. He flipped the pancakes, then sat Ethan on the counter. "So what did you wanna do today?" He asked Ethan. Oh great this should be good. "Can we go to the water park?" Ethan asked. Michael smiled. "Yes! After breakfast we can get ready!" Michael smiled. "Um Michael.. What are you going to wear?" I asked. He sighed then his face brightened, "The boys are staying at a hotel on the way to the water park. We can stop on the way, and I can get my stuff." He said. I nodded. "Yay!! My daddy is moving in with us!!" Ethan said happily. "Eth-" But I stopped myself. They both looked happy. I sighed, and then walked to the table with my coffee. Watching them. He made Ethan happy. That's good right? And to be honest I still kinda had a crush on him still. He was only a year older than me. I felt bad for him, the band quit early. They deserved to have a life of their own though. Michael was at the current age of 24. And he just told my kid, he was his father. This could get interesting.. I watched as they brought plates over, filled with food. Michael and I laughed as Ethan tried eating a pancake on the way over. He sat the plates down, and they got in their seats. We ate, then Michael got Ethan out a pair of swim suits and I got myself ready. I put my blue bikini, with the blue and green skirt like thing over it. My hair was wavy, and I put on some make up. I grabbed my sunglasses, a bag for the towels, towels, and sunscreen. i walked out just as the boys were coming out. "Well don't you look cute!" I said. "I looked like this earlier." Michael teased. I rolled my eyes, and picked Ethan up. "You ready to go have some fun?" I asked him. He nodded, and we all laughed. I buckled him into his car seat, letting Michael drive, I jumped into the passenger side. "Mommy? Daddy?" Ethan said. We both smiled, "Yeah?" "Are you guys ever gonna get married? Jordan's parent's are married." He said. I sighed. "Maybe one day." Michael said, taking my hand. I looked over to him, and he was already looking at me. I blushed and turned the radio on. "Hey its your guys song!" I said laughing. He nodded, and laughed. So we jammed out to 5SOS all the way to the boys hotel. Normal right??