Seoul: Three, two, one!

CHAPTER 1

LOCATION: Dance Room

"5,4,3,2,1..." Your friend, Hobi said. The both of you finished the dance with sweats drenching on the both of your clothes.

Jung Hoseok also known as J-Hope, Hope, Sunshine, and Hobi. He is your friend and also dance partner. He's very talented in dancing and rapping. Hoseok is also known as The Dancing Machine in Seoul. Besides that, he's known for his outgoing persona and a very happy one.

"Finally we finish doing our dance!" You exclaimed, wiping the sweats on your face.

The dance you and Hoseok practice was just for fun. It wasn't for the dance number, well there's no dance number to begin with. Both of you just have a passion for dance which is one of the reasons the two of you easily became close friends.

"Yep! I was quite satisfied. But we have to improve it in our next meeting though." Hobi stated as you drink a bottle of water.

After drinking, you sit on the wooden floor, leaning your back on the mirrored wall. Hobi sat beside you, leaning his head on your shoulder.

"So Y/n... I was wondering if we could grab a coffee tomorrow?" He asked..

There was a moment of silence. Your cheeks started to burn as you felt yourself getting flustered.

"A-are you asking me on a da-" before you could finish your sentence, a panicked Hoseok cut you off.

"W-what? N-no! I-I mean I would have no problem to date you, you're actually kind and beautiful - wait! Fvck! Did I just-" He started to ramble.

You started to burst in laughter. He stopped rambling, his cheeks were very red.

"Don't worry, Hobi. I totally get what you mean." You said in between laughs. You started to get your things.

Hoseok stood up, packing his things also. "So umm... Let's meet at around 8? I have dance lessons to teach at 9." He stated, grabbing his bag.

We started to walk to the exit of the building. As you reach the exit you stopped.

"Oh wait! I'm so sorry, Hobi. But I remember that I can't come. I have work tomorrow at the PD..." You trailed off.

Hobi gave you a sad smile. "Don't worry about it. There's always next time."

His smile is so infectious that it made you smile back. "Okay. Next time it's on me."

•••

It was already past 10. There weren't any stars at the sky. The street lights were the only thing that keeps your from the dark.

You're walking for almost 20 minutes. Then you see a familiar baby blue colored house. Which is your house.

You were the only one who lived in the house. Your mother died, you father abandoned you, and your brother? He's nowhere to be found. He was missing a year ago and was never found. A lot of people tell you that he's probably dead, but you. You still have hope.

As you were walking near to your house, you notice the house next to yours has a light on. Weird. The owner of that place left years ago. You thought.