Seoul: Jungkook's Handler

CHAPTER 10

PERSPECTIVE: Y/N L/N
LOCATION: Y/N'S CUBICLE, SEOUL PD

"The number you have dialed is now unattended or out of coverage area. Please try your call later."

"Ugh!" You groan in annoyance. You press the end call button. This is the 8th time I called Namjoon. He still didn't answer.

You're worried sick for Namjoon. After what happened last night, for sure he was pissed. And now that you went to work, and he was nowhere to be found. You even went to check his cubicle to find nothing but those previous heart designs that made you even more guilty.

To make matters worse, you are still mad at Hoseok and Yoongi. Yoongi decided to stay at Hoseok's to give you privacy.

A messy situation is the least you want to have in life. You let out a sad sigh.

"Y/n?" A soft voice asked, making you look up from your phone. A smile plastered on your face.

It's Jungkook.

You sat straight on your chair. "Oh hey! Come have a seat."

Jungkook has a coffee with him. He place it on your desk as he took a seat. "I bought you a coffee with milk. I recall Namjoon telling me about it."

When the lieutenant's name was mentioned, your smile slowly drops. The android noticed it but decided to stay silent. "Thanks for the coffee. Ummm have you seen Namjoon?"

Jungkook's led went blue. "The lieutenant called in sick today. But do not worry, I have not receive any cases yet. And I might add that I am here, so it would not be too hard without the lieutenant."

You nodded, taking a sip of the caffeine.

"Are you okay, Y/n? I notice that you are a little down..." Jungkook asked with a hint of concern in his voice.

You slouched on your chair as you shrug your shoulders. "I guess..."

"Y/n, may I ask you a personal question?"

"Shoot."

There was an awkward silence before the android spoke. "I-I do not have a gun with me. And why would you want me to shoot?"

His ignorance made you chuckle. And that chuckle turned into laughter. Your cheeks reached your eyes as you laugh. By now your cheeks hurt.

His face turned to a confused one like a cute innocent kid. "W-why are you laughing? Did I say s-something funny?"

You shake your head as your laughter slowly died down. "Nothing. Shoot kind of means go ahead and ask. Anyways thanks for making me laugh though."

"Thank you?" His voice sounded like his asking because of his confusion. "But seriously, did something happened to your date last night?"

You sigh and slouch even more. "Yeah...." You mumbled.

Jungkook went silent and looks at you, waiting for you to continue. "It was kinda my fault. Long story short, my friends came and ruined it, ended up with him leaving."

You look up to see Jungkook. His led is still lighting blue. "Not to offend you or anything but do you actually love Namjoon?"

The question taken you aback. You properly sit on the chair. Do you even like Namjoon? "I mean I do love him as a friend-"

Jungkook quickly cuts you off. "But as a friend." He said, eyebrows arched.

"It all starts with friendship, right? I mean I think I like him-"