Seoul: Find Bangtan

CHAPTER 4

PERSPECTIVE: Y/N L/N

Shït. Stop acting suspicious Y/n. Stop. You thought to yourself. You felt a burning gaze from your side. You knew it was Namjoon. You knew he was going to be suspicious.

You coughed. "So ummm." C'mon Y/n, think. You pointed the scratched walls that says Eleutheria. "Obsessive writing?" You asked.

"You are correct, detective L/n." Jungkook said from your back. You totally forgot about the Android.

You faced Jungkook. "I told you, it's Y/n."

The innocent looking Android nodded. "My apologies, Y/n."

Namjoon looked at the small wooden human figure sculpture on the floor. Then he grabbed it, looking at the two.

"What about this one?" Namjoon asked.

"Perhaps an offering." Jungkook answered. You just shrugged, looking to the floor, lost in your thoughts.

"Let's go back to the kitchen to crack this case." Namjoon ordered. He left the bathroom, leaving the Android and yourself.

Does Yoongi have a connection to the crime? You weren't mistaken to what you have read in Yoongi's notebook. It clearly says Eleutheria...and it was in an obsessive writing..

The Android's led lights blue. "What seems to be bothering you, Y/n?" Jungkook asked, snapping you back to reality.

You look at him, giving him a faint smile. You faked a laugh. "Oh it's nothing... Just stress." You answered.

The Android slowly nodded, his LED glowing in blue. "Let's go." You said, exiting the bathroom with Jungkook following behind you.

•••

So far the clues you have found were pretty decent. In the living room you found a methamphetamine pills. Jungkook said when he scanned Park Jae-hyun, he saw a meth still in the victim's system. Namjoon concluded that the victim is a drug addict, not just that, but a really addicted one. He explained that since meth usually takes 2-10 days to leave the body. And it's estimated over 19 days since the victim died. There was also bottles of beer scattered near the couch.

Besides that, the three of you found clues on the kitchen. There was a bat on the floor with the victim's fingerprints according to Jungkook. And there is a fallen chair, which also has the victim's fingerprints. Then there was a knife holder with knives on it, but one is missing. You assumed that the missing one was the murder weapon which is in the living room.

You went towards Namjoon and Jungkook that are still in the kitchen, analysing what happened.

"I see some thirium..." Jungkook trailed off.

Namjoon gave him a confused faced. "Thirium? What's that?"

"Blue blood." You and Jungkook both answered in unison. Which surprise you also. Well shit...

Now it was Namjoon who looked surprised. "How'd you know that, Y/n?" He asked.

C'mon think of something to like ASAP!!

"Well remember Hobi? He has an Android and the Android got wounded because of some work. Then the Android's gash oozes out blue blood. Which the Android later explained thirium." Damn. Sorry Hobi for dragging you into this lie.