Seoul: Brother

CHAPTER 8

PERSPECTIVE: Y/N L/N

After what happened at the alley, Namjoon decided that letting the android go is for the best. He decided to pronounce the case as a heart attack. But Jungkook on the other hand seems to be bothered, he didn't agree to the Lieutenant. Even though he wasn't on the side of the lieutenant, he chooses to keep his mouth shut.

"What the fvck happened to you?" You were immediately greeted by a concerned Yoongi as you enter the house.

You walk passed him and sat on the couch, letting out a tired sigh. The android closed the door. "Where'd you get that?" asked Yoongi, referring to the laceration that's evidently visible on your face.

He walks towards you, stopping in front of you, making you look up at him. He crossed his arms, one eyebrow arched.

You shake your head. "Nothing to worry about. Anyways what happened when I was gone?"

The mint haired android glares at you. "Stop changing the topic, Y/n. You got wounded for fvcks sake!"

You rolled your eyes at the scolding. "C'mon. I work as a detective, it's already expected that these things will happen." You reasoned out.

He sighed. "Look... I just don't want you to get harmed, alright? Be careful next time." Yoongi's eyes softened. "Now where's your first aid kit?"

"Check it in the room next to mine."

•••

It's almost been 20 minutes yet Yoongi didn't come down stairs. You stood up from your seat and decided to go to the room next to yours.

"Yoongi what's taking you so long?" Your voice trailed off when you saw Yoongi holding a picture frame from the nightstand.

"Who's this?" He asked, facing the frame to you.

It was a picture of you and your brother at the park. Your brother's arms wrapped around you as the both of you smiling widely at the camera.

You take the picture from the Android, caressing it. "It's my brother." Was only you said, eyes focusing into the picture.

Yoongi looks at you. "So this is his room?" He asked. You only nodded, eyes still in the picture. "The room appeares to be haven't touched in years. Where was he anyway?"

This time you look at him, giving him the frame. "Gone." You take a seat on your brother's bed, observing the surroundings. The books on the bookshelf are already covered in dust. There are cobwebs in the cabinet, ceiling and lamp.

"What do you mean gone?" You felt the bed dipped. Yoongi plopped down on the bed with the frame in his hands.

"He was missing since last year... He's still not found." You sighed in sadness.

"I'm sorry."

"It's okay. It's fine."

"What was he like as a brother?" He blurted out.

"He's actually my step brother." You corrected. "I was the only child. Then my mom got divorced to my biological father since he's abusive. After that, years later my mom got a boyfriend that has a son which is now my step brother." You paused, checking to see if Yoongi was listening.

To your surprised he seems to be deep into the story. He motions for you to continue. "They never got married since my mom died. Then my step dad left, leaving me and my brother."

Yoongi sat on the bed, elbow leaning on the bed for support. "When did he left you?"

"I was still in highschool when he left. We were shock when he only left a note saying he didn't love us and don't wait for him 'cause he will never come back."