Seoul: Fight or Flight

CHAPTER 6

PERSPECTIVE: JUNGKOOK

Jungkook arrived at the Zen Garden of BigHit. It was a big garden, with a lot of trees, full of flowers, and a big pond with a bridge over the it.

Jungkook walks using the bridge to get to the other side. There were birds and butterflies flying around the garden. Somehow Jungkook is amazed and admired the scene in front of him. He thought it was peaceful.

Finally the Android reach his destination. There is a woman sitting, sipping her tea at the table. The human notice the android's presence, giving Jungkook a warm smile.

"Oh Jungkook, you're here. Come and take a sit." The woman ordered.

The Android nodded and took a seat across her. "Good morning, miss Samantha. May I ask, why did you wish for my presence?" Jungkook ask, sitting straight waiting for the woman's answer.

The woman, Samantha, works for BigHit. She's the new CEO and Jungkook's handler. The female has a platinum blonde hair and looks intimidating, she's also in her mid-40's.

Samantha smiles proudly. "Well you see Jungkook, I am very thankful that you succeeded another case."

Jungkook slowly nodded. It may seem in the outside that Jungkook doesn't care but on the inside he feels super proud.

Another mission successful! Jungkook thought. In the Android's mind, a flash of MISSION: Success can be seen.

"Well it is my duty to hunt deviants and solve cases."

The CEO gave him a faint skeptical look that can't be easily detected. Samantha sigh, "I hope so..."

Jungkook felt offended, his pride decreased. "I assure you, miss Samantha, that I will do whatever it takes to complete my mission." The Android reassured.

The woman crossed her arms. "By the way, what are your thoughts on your co-workers, Kim and L/n?"

"Well Lieutenant Kim is somewhat cold... But I'll do my research on how to adjust to a person who has a personality like his."

"Well what about the young woman?"

By the mention of you, Jungkook's mind flashes you. Which is strange because it never happened like this to mentioning the lieutenant.

The Android's led flashes blue and Samantha saw this. The CEO is confused as to why Jungkook would take so long to give information about his encounter/experiences with you.

"You mean Y/n?" Jungkook asked while popping a smile. "Well the detective seems friendly and she isn't like the other workers who just orders me around..." He paused. Jungkook felt like he needed to speak about his malfunction in his system that is caused by you. But he decided that he should stay silent for the mean time. "She's a great co-worker to be around."

What the Android didn't know was that when he mentioned you as just Y/n, made Samantha raise her eyebrow. "Where's the formalities, Jungkook?" She asked, curiously.

Jungkook coughed. "The detective insisted to just call her by her name."

Suddenly a mission popped in the Android's programmed mind, ¡NEW MISSION!