Seoul: Mrs. Kim

CHAPTER 11

God must be on your side this time when you saw Jungkook walks pass your cubicle. Quickly scrambling your way out, you run towards him.

"Jungkook!" You called as you slow yours steps when you catch up to him.

The android have you a smile. "Hello Y/n."

You nodded. "Is your new partner...okay? And are you still on your shift?"

"Detective Lee is a bit rude. But I will adjust. And to answer your other question, I am about to head to BigHit so I can charge myself for the next day."

You felt a little hope. Maybe Jungkook could help you. "Could you accompany me to Seoul Club?"

His eyes widened in shock and a hint of light pink can be seen on his cheeks. "Y/n, why would you want to go to the club that we have investigated before? Perhaps for pleasure?" He teases, giving you a sly smirk.

Now it was your turn to have a blush on your face. "W-what? No! I just need help. Namjoon's at the club and is drunk." Then you realize, did Jungkook just teased you? Your put your hand on your waist. "Wait a minute. Are you poking fun at me?"

The android jumps at excitement, fist bumping the air. His change astounded you. Weird... Not that I'm complaining though.

Twinkling sparkles can be seen in Jungkook's eyes. "Ahh I am so glad that you notice, Y/n."

You furrowed your eyebrows in confusion. "What do you mean? Did you do something?"

"Well I have unlocked some emotions: specifically being playful." He smiles, his bunny teeth showing.

"Is BigHit the one who did those emotions?"

He frowns and gave a nervous chuckle. Jungkook scratches his nape as his led flickers blue. "Well yes but actually no... BigHit created me. But I wanted to update my system..."

The android looks around, checking if there's any workers here. Then he looks at you. "Without their knowledge, of course." Jungkook whispers while giving you a killer wink.

You rolled your eyes. "Whatever. Just don't get cocky or else." You chuckle. Suddenly Namjoon's face popped into your mind. Right.... Namjoon. You totally forgot about him.

Your face change in a serious one. "Anyways I need your help."

•••

The light from the moon glows in the darkness. As you walk, along side Jungkook who's giving Namjoon a piggy back ride, you watch the night sky. There's weren't any clouds, considering that there are tons of stars above that are visible, twinkling ever so brightly.

Your eyes move towards Jungkook. Namjoon was on his back, drooling. The lieutenant isn't sleeping but kinda? Like one minute he's snoring then he jolts and starts talking again, then repeat. A dark wet spot can be seen on Jungkook's left shoulder. You look at Namjoon again. Still drooling. Then you look back at Jungkook's shoulder. Your face turns to disgust. Was that Namjoon's saliva?

You already felt sorry for the android. Jungkook looks so uncomfortable, adjusting Namjoon one in a while. "You okay there, Kookie?" You asked, as the two of you kept walking.