Seoul: Eleutheria

CHAPTER 3

Once you arrive at your house, you notice that it was quiet. Slowly entering, you closed the door behind you. The living room was still the same as you left. There weren't any damage that has done.

You inspect the kitchen. Still, it was normal. You opened your phone to text Hoseok.

You:
Where are u? U ok?

He replied in an instant, which taken you a back.

Sunshine🌞:
Yep, we're in your room.

With that you run upstairs and head towards your room. Outside your room you can hear a faint noise coming from inside. You didn't enter yet since you decided to eavesdrop.

You put your ear on the door. You take a deep breath, preparing for what you're gonna hear. You expected a lot of arguing (especially since Yoongi was hot tempered) yet there voices aren't audible. What you did hear makes your heart beats so fast that it wants to escape your chest. You widened your eyes in shock as to what you heard.

"Take it off now girl

Just take it off.

Without hesitating, you barged in the room with crimson cheeks as you dash towards them. You saw Hoseok and Yoongi sat on the floor across each other, chatting. They weren't mad at each other like you expected, in fact the two are actually laughing and having smiles plastered on their faces. Weird... The fact that they are polar opposites, you didn't expect them to get along. Also Yoongi, the cold boy is smiling for Pete's sake. The two are listening to the radio cassette player that's playing the cassette that Namjoon gave you.

Uh I'm a master baby with your bra-"

You turn off the radio as you feel your cheeks burning from embarrassment. You turn to face them, they we're already standing up. "Yo, what the actual fvck?!" You yelled.

The mint haired guy started to chuckle. "We should ask you the same." He has a smirk smeared on his face.

Hobi bursted in laughter. "I- I can't believe you have that kind of cassette." You grab the mixtape from the radio, then place it in your drawer.

You rolled your eyes, sitting on your bed. The two of them watch your every move as you lean your back on the wall. "Namjoon gave it to me." You stated.

The joyful male is in a state of shock. His eyes widened. "No way! That asshöle?!" He stood up from the floor, giving you the wtf face.

Yoongi scrunched his eyebrows in confusion, his LED ring is flashing yellow to blue. "Wait, who's Namjoon?" He asked, also standing up.

"He's the lieutenant. Also my co-worker."

Hoseok lays on the edge of the bed, creating a creak from the bed. He sigh. "Namjoon's the one who freaking break the floors at the dance studio." He said with venom laced in his voice. He gave you a glare.

The android just stares at the both of you, the blue light running in circles from the LED. Yoongi looked at you, waiting for you to continue.

You chuckle. "I mean he's not that bad. He already apologize, Hobi. And at least understand that he didn't mean it, he just naturally destroy stuff." You defended the lieutenant.

Hoseok sigh in defeat, he sits up. He hugs his knees facing you. "Okay, we're slowly getting off topic. But..." He takes a deep breath before continuing, "WHY DID HE GAVE YOU THAT EXPLICIT THING?! ARE YOU TWO A THING? HOLY COW! NO! EW!" He screamed. He started to hyperventilate. "This can't be real. Y/n with a pervert? No way... This is a nightmare.." Hobi talks to himself, he continue doing so. He mumbles something to himself that's inaudible to Y/n and the Android.