Seoul: Neighbor

CHAPTER 13

PERSPECTIVE: Y/N

After dropping Yoongi to your home which Namjoon helped because he was the one who drove the car, you and he are now on his cubicle. With a stack full of papers for the lieutenant to work. Of course his lazy ass wouldn't do it by himself. Namjoon was smart to pull out the 'Remember that time I had to do ALL your paperwork just so you can hang out with Hoseok?' card. Yep, he was guilt-tripping you.

To not make matters worse, you decided to help him. So now you and Namjoon are busy doing the paperwork, not saying a single thing, too focus to finish this work. The only thing that's noisy was the flat-screen television.

It's a miracle that the department wasn't chaotic. Usually there are workers scrambling here and there but today the majority were called because they were needed for backup. Though there are still workers here but only a few.

As your eyes were scanning the paper, Namjoon breaks the silence by sighing. You looked up at him. "What's wrong?"

"I miss working with Jungkook... I just realized what I lost." He said, giving a sad smile.

Namjoon's actually missing Jungkook? You chuckled. "I thought you hated him? That's why you're always snapping at him-

"Ouch.. do you really think I'm that cold?" He teases, playfully clutching his heart in pain.

"Cold as ice. But look on the bright side Jungkook can improve his social skills because of his new partner."

"Oh no honey, that's not even close to the bright side. This is actually bad."

You raised an eyebrow. "Is it because his partner is detective Lee? FYI you're ruder than him." You stated.

Namjoon rolled his eyes. "No it's not because of that."

"Then what is?" You crossed your arms as if challenging him.

For a moment there you felt anxious because of the answer. What could possibly be bad? All your worries are put aside when you saw Namjoon giving you a smirk. He's bullshïting again.

"Well because I could've used Jungkook to finish all my paperwork," he bursts out laughing.

You mentally facepalmed. This bîtch is giving you a headache. You shake your head, ignoring Namjoon and continue to work at his papers.

Namjoon pouted after you disregarded him. "Oh c'mon Y/nnnnnn, I was just joking."

You still didn't look at him and just continued working. Namjoon being Namjoon, decided to grab a pencil and pokes it to your cheeks. You still ignore him despite the poking at your cheeks.

Seconds turn to minutes and Namjoon wouldn't stop. Out of annoyance, you slam your hand on the table, making him stop. "I fvcking swear Namjoon if you don't stop-"

Your threat was cut off the screaming of girls from the television. You and Namjoon turn your attention to the technology.

You sigh in relief. You thought the girls were being killed or something worse. It was just fangirls waiting for their favorite celebrity.

You watched at the screen closely, someone was getting out of the car. A man exited a luxurious car. The camera zooms in to the man. The man is dashing. He has big plump lips and broad shoulders. He also has a flawless skin face.

He seems familiar... Your guts tell you that you've seen this man. You just can't remember it.

The man pushes his luscious dark hair as he gave his fans a killer wink. Which if course made the girls scream even more.