Seoul: Save An Android

CHAPTER 7

A vibration with a tad ding comes from your pocket. My phone! You thought. As the mentally deranged man goes to get the knife, you dashed towards the door, opening it, then making a run from the man.

You ignore the screams of the man as you escape. Adrenaline rush through your veins as you run. Pulling out your phone, you dialed Namjoon.

Please answer. The phone keep ringing making you anxious especially when your ears heard the running footsteps from behind. You didn't bother to look back, knowing the crazed look of the man.

You heard the loud blasts of music, seeing a crowd of dancing people, meaning you're at the dance floor.

People squishing you as you made your way towards the fire exit. You didn't want innocent people well not so innocent people considering they're at a sex club to get hurt.

You tried to look back, your eyes didn't see the derange man, making you even more nervous.

Suddenly your phone answer. Thank God.

"Hey Y/n, Jungkook already kno-"

"Fvck! I need your help Namjoon. Some lunatic's been chasing me!" You said while running to the exit.

Namjoon chuckled through the line. "Y/n, are you seriously pranking me right now? We're in the middle of the crime investigation. I-"

"I'm not playing games, Kim Namjoon." You take deep breaths as you feel your heart racing faster than ever. Your eyes search for the deranged man yet you can't see him. "The man has a knife. It's an Android for fvck sake! Meet me at the fire exit!"

With that you hang up, not letting Namjoon reply. After running for minutes, there, you saw the fire exit. You dashed to the door, exiting the club.

You were immediately greeted by the dark alley. The bright full moon shines the alley, being the only light source. There are puddles of water on the ground.

Suddenly you felt being pushed on the cold, wet ground. It was the Android! He held the knife as he hovered over you. Pinning your hands above your head on the ground with his left hand.

Looking closer to his face, you can see dried tears. His eyes are filled with insanity as he look straight into your eyes. An evil wide grin plastered across his face as he laughs.

"Ahh that was fun, my little human~" he said, slowly moving closer the knife to your face. You struggle in rapid movements, trying to avoid the knife.

"Do you really think killing me will scare people?" You stated at him, hiding your fear, which surprisingly bought the Android. The man is lost in his thoughts. You continued, "Wouldn't that make humans loathe androids even more?"

The man stares at you blankly, your words stuck in his head. He shakes his head, shrugging your words. He proceeds to hurt you. His knife going to your left cheek. You squeeze your eyes shut, preparing for the impact.

Then you felt the sharp knife pierced through your skin. A burning sensation can be felt, you almost scream. Almost. But held it back. You hiss at the sting. You can feel the blood trickling down your face.

Expecting another laceration, you keep your eyes closed. But suddenly a guy pushed the mad man from you. You sat up, opening your eyes. It's Namjoon!

You slowly stood up, small drops of blood falls from your laceration. It's still stinging. You watch as Namjoon punch the insane Android. Resulting the android to trip.

It all happened so fast from there. Namjoon pulled out his gun pointing at the Android. Then suddenly a hooded man dashed towards Namjoon, jumping over him.