Seoul: Irrational Thinking Results Irrational Actions

CHAPTER 14

PERSPECTIVE: Y/N L/N

"Finally, " you sigh as you reach your porch. You stretched your arms. Working all day in the cubicle and helping Namjoon finish all his paperwork was quite a hassle.

It's already evening and you felt your stomach-churning. That's it, I'm hungry. You use your keys to unlock the door. When you were halfway opening it, someone blocked it.

"Good evening Y/n." You recognize Yoongi's raspy voice. Weird that he's greeting me. You thought.

"Umm Yoongs let me in, " you ordered, as you push the door. But still no avail.

Then it was just complete silence. You still keep pushing the door, Yoongi's still on the other side of the door blocking you. But his silence was making you confused.

"Shut up. Just hide!" You heard a faint whisper from Yoongi.

Who was he talking to?

You backed away slowly. Then you take a deep breath. It's better to have a broken door than to have a no dwelling. "Here goes nothing, "

With that you run with all your might towards the door. Your right arm hitting the door with a lot of force. You close your eyes as you felt the pain slamming in your arm.

Yoongi immediately backed away when he felt the door pushed him.

As the door moves to the side, your body collapsed on the cold wooden floor. You didn't hit your head nor any part besides your right arm.

The mint haired android is processing what was happening in front of him and when he realizes it, he went by your side. You felt Yoongi's arms help you sit up, leaning on his shoulder.

"Y/n are you okay? Why did you do that? That was dumb.." Despite his insult, there was a hint of concern lace on his voice. Yoongi's face was screaming worry as he helped you stand and lay you on the couch.

You adjusted your body to sit properly as you looked at him closing the door. "Still intact." He says, then turns his attention to you.

"What else am I supposed to do? You weren't letting me in. And to answer your first question, yes I'm fine. I've experienced worse than that. I work at the PD if you forgot." You said with a 'duh' expression because of annoyance.

Yoongi being Yoongi, rolled his eyes. "I know where you work. I was just checking up on ya." He said. He went to the kitchen and grab a few cubes of ice from the refrigerator. "Where's the ice bag?" He yelled from the kitchen.

"Inside the drawer, near the fridge." You said. You still felt the stinging pain from your shoulder. The pinkish-red color was formed on your arm because of the impact. You try to move it slowly, you can still feel and move it. It just stings. No broken bones though. You sigh in relief.

Your mind drifted to what happened earlier. Who was Yoongi talking to? Was there someone else here? It couldn't be Hoseok. He's the type of person who texts you if he'll come. straight

Yoongi came back with the ice bag with the ice inside. He went towards you and put the ice bag on your arm. Then he sat beside you. You still didn't break the glare that you gave him.

He sighs because of this. "Look, I'm very sorry okay? I wasn't thinking strai-"

You cut him off. "Who were you talking to?"

Your question caught him off guard. "Umm what are you talking about?" He gave you a clueless look. Which by the way you did not buy.

"C'mon don't play dumb." You said, giving him a skeptic look.