You Heal Me pt.2

I woke to the rhythmic beeping of the heart monitor i was oh so familiar with. This isn't the first time I've ended up in a hospital because of my spontaneous fainting spells. However, this is the first time I've woken up surrounded by people who cared about me enough to stay in a hospital for me.

"She's waking up." Someone murmered. I opened my eyes and saw Lisa and Jisoo.

The first thought I had was who told them about me. Then I remembered. Rosie. She was probably so panicked she called them as well. She's never dealt with one of my fainting spells before. Damn, she must've thought she killed me with the intensity of her love or something. To be honest, that sounds like something that'd happen to me. Cause of death: Extreme euphoria due to feeling loved.

The thought elicited a small giggle out of me and the others looked at me in concern. Great, now they think I'm insane on top of everything else.

"Sorry, this is just a very amusing situation." I said to them while rubbing my face with the hand that wasn't connected to the IV.

"Yup, so funny you almost gave us all a heart attack." Lisa said sarcastically.

"Yeah, when Chaeyoung called and told us to come to the hospital? That was so scary. What if something horrible had happened?" Jisoo said in a chiding tone.

I gave her a guilty look and mumbled an apology.

"No need for that. Tell us what happened. Chaeyoung told us you fainted? Why?" She continued. Count on her to always get to the point.

I remembered what happened and I could feel my heart rate going up. My lips were still tingling from the kiss and I tried to get the thought of her soft lips on mine out of my mind because at this rate--

My thoughts were interrupted by a loud alarm going off from my heart monitor and a nurse frantically ran into my room immediately afterwards.

"Oh my gosh, what happened, are you alright, why is your heart rate that fast?" The nurse asked me rapid-fire questions and all i could do was hide my face behind my hand and hope none of them noticed how red i was.

"It's nothing! I was just--I just...thinking." I ended lamely. They were all giving me incredulous looks and I felt my blush deepening.

"I promise I'm fine. Thank you." I addressed the nurse and she gave me a sceptical look as she left.

Well, that just happened. Even thinking about the kiss made my heart beat shoot up to that extent, I was afraid of what will happen when I see her again. Oh boy.

"Oooookay.....What the hell was that?" Lisa asked.

"I--well-- me and Rosie-- Rosie and i--we umm" I began to stutter and my face was getting redder by the second and I wanted to crawl into a hole and die.

"Go on, spit it out. Rosie and you what?" Jisoo urged me on.

Right at that moment, there was a bit of a commotion outside my ward door.

"Oh come on! This isn't even unhealthy food. It's just a chicken burger and look! There's even a salad!" I heard Rosie's insistent voice most probably arguing with the nurse stationed outside for me.

"Oh shit oh no no no no, guys please, dont let her in, please please." I begged them. Not for the first time since I woke up, they gave me similar looks of bewilderment. But I didn't care. If I saw her right now, I would definitely become overwhelmed and oh gosh my heart monitor would go nuts and I'd have to explain to everyone that I'm just that whipped for Roseanne Park. Pathetic.

My pleads fell onto deaf ears as Rosie came in holding a McDonald's bag. She paused a bit at the door and we just stared at each other for a second. Then she smiled her brilliant, breath taking smile and I was forced to close my eyes and will my heart beat to calm down. I put my hand over my eyes to prevent the urge of looking at her perfect face win me over.