Be Loved.

"I found hair in my food. Guess who's?" Rosé said, sitting down besides Jennie on the couch.

Jennie shrugged innocently. Not taking her eyes off her phone, she said.

"Your imaginary partner's?"

Rosé rolled her eyes at this.

"Yeah. That's who made the food." She retorted, eyeing Jennie.

"Okayyyy...." Jennie finally looked up to see Rosé staring at her with an eyebrow raised.

"But don't you wish it was though? Imagine your partner waking up in the morning, just to make breakfast f--"

"Let me stop you right there." Rosé interrupted, putting a hand up.

"First of all, I don't want all that right now. I've told you this, Jennie. Countless times."

"But--"

"Secondly, you're already here to do all that for me so what's the point in getting someone else?"

Jennie looked unconvinced as she further insisted.

"Rosie, you know very well that's not the only thing I'm talking about. I mean someone who can love you and cherish you and treat you like a princess! Do you seriously not want that?"

"No. I do not." Rosé said, moving to lay across the couch.

"Do you know why?" She continued, making herself comfortable with her head on Jennie's lap. "Because I've already got you doing literally every single one of those things for me. Why would I want anyone else when my best friend treats me better than they ever could?"

Jennie crossed her arms and huffed down at Rosé who only chuckled and pinched Jennie's cheeks.

"You know, someday you're gonna have to find someone. I won't always be here." Jennie said, playing with Rosé's hair.

Rosé closed her eyes and hummed dismissively with a content smile on her face.

"Eventually, maybe. Not right now." She said sleepily.

Jennie smiled fondly down at her best friend, shaking her head and wondering who'll be lucky enough to make her theirs.

"Hopeless..." She mumbled.

"Why is it that your cat knows how to open and close the door but not his own name?" Jisoo questioned, picking up Lisa's cat and making her way over to the couch.

"He does what he wants." Lisa responded, munching on popcorn as she was having yet another one of her Disney marathons with Rosé.

"Leo doesn't know his name?" Rosé asked from her spot besides Lisa, also munching on popcorn.

"Well he's only a few months old so..."

"Leo is stupid." Came Jennie's voice from the kitchen.

"Hey!"

Jennie came out with a glass of apple juice which she handed to Rosé after not-at-all subtly nudging her to move so Jennie can sit next to her.

"Oh my gosh! How did you know I wanted apple juice?!?!" Rosé said, accepting the glass and taking a hearty sip.

Jennie only shrugged in a nonchalant way.

Unbeknownst to them, Jisoo and Lisa shared a knowing look.

"How about this one?" Jennie showed a picture of a guy to Rosé, who only rolled her eyes in response.

"No? Then this one?"