2: Identity Revealed

Cedric Diggory died, killed by lord Voldemort himself prior to his resurrection. Tiberius stood outside of the room as Snape held a wand to Barty Crouch Jr, keeping the death eater restrained while Dumbledore and McGonagall notified Azkaban. Headmaster Igor was nowhere to be found, probably in hiding if Tiberius had to guess. Yet all of his snooping had left him here, in the office of the Hogwarts head master with Severus. Dumbledore and Mcgonagall walking in staring at him curiously. This was exactly what Tiberius wanted. To expose the truth to one of the most influential and greatest wizards of all time. Albus Dumbledore.
Out of the corner of his eye Snape stood to his left. He had already cautioned young Tiberius to hide himself while he was here. Go under a false name, lie. Too bad for Snape Tiberius wasn't one to follow the rules, and he wasn't obligated to listen to him. Not anymore.

Dumbledore looked him over, scanning Tiberius from head to toe. From his Durmstrang uniform to his cold gray eyes and thick blonde hair hanging from the top of his head as it was shaved on the sides. "I've seen you walking throughout the castle young man. You and another Durmstrang woman seem to be very interested in our grounds, too
interested. Who are you?" Dumbledore's voice was full of genuine interest. Tiberius had been busy throughout his time here. Walking throughout the castle, showing interest in some students, and a distaste for others. Particularly one individual whom he shared blood with. He offered Snape one last glance hoping the man would speak the truth, but as he had been for most of the year he remained silent. Professor McGonagall stood to Dumbledore's right hand behind him. Tiberius respected her loyalty as she spoke.
"The headmaster of this castle has asked you a question. You are a guest here young man, and guest respect their hosts. You'd do well to answer." Her voice scolding him as it rang with authority.
Tiberius nodded as he locked eyes with Dumbledore. A confident smirk spread across his lips.
"My name is Tiberius Malfoy, son of Lucius Malfoy." Mcgonagall's eyes grew wide as she absorbed the news. The shock of it all seemed a bit too unnerving for her as she walked away. Heading to the door. "I tell you all the truth in confidence. Knowing that you will not speak of it outside of this room, not until I've had my justice. For the greater good of the Malfoy name." Dumbledore looked at Tiberius then his eyes shifted to Mcgonagall.
"I'd like to speak with Mr. Malfoy in private. McGonagall, Serverus please wait outside."
The two professors rushed for the door respecting the wishes of their head master. Dumbledore rose to his feet after the door shut. He took cautious steps toward Tiberius. The two of then stood nose to nose. Dumbledore looked stoic, regal. To many he was deified like a saint. To Tiberius he was simply a wizard, one of the most powerful wizards left in the world. He smiled at the great headmaster, relaxing as he dropped his arms at his sides.
"I'm guessing this is a bit perplexing for you headmaster. Me, a stranger from a school you had a complicated history with, and you a headmaster who has been given a very repressed secret." Tiberius spoke confident, confident but respectful. He turned meeting Dumbledore's gaze. The man looked troubled, he couldn't blame him. Voldemort had returned, a student was just killed, and here he was coming forward as the lost son of a respected pureblood family. Dumbledore met Tiberius' eyes after a brief moment lost in his thoughts, a hand stroking his beard.
"You remind me of him, I'm sure you know who?" Tiberius nodded, his soft full lips smiling for a moment. He felt oddly flattered.
"May I ask young Malfoy why are you here? Why come forward with this now?" Dumbledore asked, curiously. His wise gaze was beyond his years. Centuries of knowledge in them. Tiberius nodded looking at the headmaster. "I simply wish to act for the greater good. At the moment that means making my presence known. Understand this, I don't stand with the dark lord. My actions are for my purpose alone, and when the time comes you will know what they are headmaster. Thank you for honoring me with your time."
Tiberius bowed to the old man before turning on his heels and leaving. As he walked past Severus and McGonagall the potions master called to him, bringing his steps to an abrupt halt.
"Tiberius," Snape snapped, his arms tucked under his cloak. "When the time comes, make sure you're ready. There's no doubt in my mind that what comes next in these short months will change everything. That includes your fate." Tiberius nodded his head. Severus, the only one outside of Durmstrang who acknowledged him. The only person Tiberius considered his family other than Helena.
The young Durmstrang boy nodded his head in agreement. "Don't worry about me Severus. You'll know where I stand soon enough."  It was the last thing Tiberius said to the man before departing the castle. The ship returning him to the mountain and castle walls of the institute.