6: Loyalty of the Malfoy

Draco protested against it. The entire time they traveled to the burrows Draco swore against it. "We shouldn't be here! If they see us, they'll kill us. They aren't our allies." Tiberius gripped his shoulder tightly. "If you are so scared then return to Malfoy manor little brother. I'm sure father and You-know-Who will wonder how you were able to remove your mark." Draco suddenly fell quiet, realizing he had no say in the matter. Tiberius had to admit this was going to be a very difficult task. If they did make it out of this, it wasn't going to be easy.
As the pair walked through the protective enchantments that had been placed and head to the house they were met by Remus Lupin and Kingsley. Both men said nothing, choosing to fire spells before asking questions. If Tiberius wasn't so skilled at dueling he and Draco would've fallen that moment.
He deflected both spells, shouting at them. "I didn't come here to fight! I am here on behalf of Dumbledore."
"Lies! Dumbledore has no allies left, just us. Lower your wand now or I will end you." Remus threatened. His words were serious, his tone firm. Thankfully, Fleur DeLacour stood by the door. She ran to him. "Stop, stop! This is Tiberius, he's a friend. You can trust him." Fleur leaped into his arms. Tiberius hugged her tightly, lifting her into the air. He set her down with a bright smile on his face.
"Fleur you little sprite. I'm glad you are safe," Remus and Kingsley lowered their wands for a brief moment until they saw Draco walking closely behind. Before they could say a word Tiberius called to them.
"Stop! Draco did nothing to Dumbledore, I was there with Potter. I was the last person to speak to Dumbledore. I'll tell you all everything." They all stopped. Each of them filing into the house, anxious to hear what Tiberius knew.

The six foot Durmstrang blonde stood tall as he spoke, everyone gathered around him. "Albus knew everything. He and I met during the Triwizard Tournament, and have been in contact since then. Before he passed Albus provided me with some privileged information,"
"Which was?" Remus asked. Tiberius knew the man was wary of him.
"Dumbledore knew like many that Harry and the dark lord were linked. What he also discovered was that the Malfoy's and young Potter here are tied together as well."
"Why are you defending him!? Draco Malfoy is sniveling git. He's a snake like his father." Ron Weasley shouted. Tiberius looked at Draco who stood by his side looking away. Hermione Granger elbowed Ron.
"Don't you get it Ron? Draco is his younger brother." There was an audible gasp around the room. Granger was the smartest one in the room. As everyone looked at them slowly making the connection Tiberius nodded his head.
"It's true, Draco and I are brothers. Lucius Malfoy is our father. I swore an oath to Albus that I would keep Draco from harm, and be your ally."
There was a brief pause as Tiberius finished speaking. Harry looked at the both of them. Draco still wearing his black suit from days ago, and Tiberius wearing a dark wool coat with a sweatshirt, pants and boots. "But I saw Draco with the dark mark," Harry utter in protest. It was clear he wasn't accepting Draco's help, not without proof. Tiberius looked down at his little brother. "Show them." Draco was trembling, he had been looking sickly when he arrived at Tiberius' manor but that was changing. He rolled up the sleeve of his left arm. Where the dark mark once was on his forearm there was now a deep scar.
"How? Once it's placed a dark mark cannot be removed. How did you manage to," Kingsley's question was cut short. Tiberius shook his head from side to side. "A powerful brand like the dark mark can only be destroyed by an even greater power. That also requires sacrifice."
"It doesn't matter now, All that matters is they're here to help. That's something we need." Harry said in defense of Tiberius. Everyone began to calm down, rushing to loved ones and heading to bedrooms to rest. Tiberius was certain they'd been through hell just to have a small moment of safety. Draco looked up at him. The boy was nervous, afraid to actually talk to anyone. Tiberius knelt down to speak with him. "Whatever sins you committed in the past burry them. If you do not allow them to die they will haunt you forever. If you seek their forgiveness you must earn it. Start by doing that now." Draco walked to Potter and his friends hesitantly. Tiberius knew they'd accept him, in time.

He heard Fleur call his name from outside. Tiberius quickly made his way to the door with his wand in hand. Walking to the house was her fiancé Bill Weasley with Tiberius' great love, Helena Fenrir.