Epilogue

Decades had passed. Since that day, the moment he took his justice against the man who wronged him. The man who sired him, and tossed him to the wolves. Tiberius had kept his distance from Harry Potter and his friends. Allowing them to celebrate and savor the peace they had fought for after the fall of Voldemort. Although followers of the dark lord remained, they were scattered throughout Britain. Tiberius knew they'd be found now that Potter was the head Auror at the Ministry of Magic. Hermione Granger and Ron Weasley married, Potter married Ron's younger sister Ginny. He knew the trio would be in each other's lives forever.
Tiberius and Helena Fenrir married shortly after the battle of Hogwarts. He saw his younger brother Draco on rare occasions, the two of them had become distant after their father was sent to Azkaban. Tiberius met with Draco offering him his congratulations after his younger brother joined Potter and became an Auror. Shortly after his release Lucius Malfoy was found dead in Northern Ireland with no explanation as to how he died. Mostclaiming it was suicide.

Severus Snape died in the Battle of Hogwarts, Tiberius held his own private memorial, honoring his surrogate father. After his marriage Tiberius became the youngest headmaster of Durmstrang at only twenty-eight years old. He welcomed twins. A boy  Alaric Gellert Darek-Malfoy and a girl Seras Noctis Darek-Malfoy. The twins attended Durmstrang of course, carrying on the Darek-Malfoy family legacy with pride and honor.
Tiberius saw Potter only once, more. The two men passing each other in Diagon Alley while he took the twins shopping for wands, Gregorovitch's wand shop had been closed for years.

Tiberius returned to Hogwarts one more time, as headmaster of Durmstrang when the school participated in the Triwizard Tournament. It was there he met his nephew Scorpius Malfoy along Fluer DeLacour's daughter Victoire. After the tournament in which Durmstrang won for the first time in centuries Tiberius stayed on as Headmaster until the twins graduated before retiring from the position. He spent several holidays taking his twins to the rebuilt and restored Malfoy Manor that was now Draco's home. He also hosted several Christmas holidays at his family's three story castle. He looked on at the next generation of Malfoy's knowing that his and Draco's family name was restored with honor.