4:For The Brother

Tiberius couldn't believe everything the two men had  told him. So much had changed. In an unnerving way it made him grateful he was beyond Voldemort's reach for so long. Sadly, the same couldn't be said for his allies here. The students of Hogwarts he befriended would be targets in the looming conflict, most of them victims of collateral damage. Then there was Potter. The burden the young boy had faced his entire life would crush most. Truly his strength was beyond measure. For that, Tiberius didn't hesitate to offer aid to the young boy. He looked to Severus who was getting his things, preparing to leave for Tiberius' family manor. "I shall do what I can Tiberius, I cannot guarantee she will live." Severus said sternly. Tiberius nodded, he was aware of the risks. Even so, he had to give her a chance. As Snape left Tiberius stood atDumbledore's side for a brief moment. He knew the headmaster would be departing soon with Potter. The wisest wizard of the age had discovered Voldemort's secret and would play a key role in defeating him.
"Dumbledore. I have heard about your skills for many years. I can now say the tales don't do you justice, the stories omit your true power."  Dumbledore laughed as he heard Tiberius speak so highly of him. The two men locked eyes for a moment, smiling.
"If I may headmaster, you and Grindelwald both stood for the same cause, but in the end you made it honorable. I only wish things didn't have to turn out this way." Tiberius sounded so somber. Tears filling his eyes. He never expected meeting Dumbledore would affect him so strongly. Tiberius, like every student at Durmstrang knew of Grindelwald. They knew what he did, and his mark. Tiberius considered Grindelwald a triumph for so long, but now he felt differently. As honorable as the cause was, the actions were misguided. Dumbledore corrected those crimes, and stood for the cause  in his own way. Tiberius said nothing else to the old man only bowing to him with admiration and a new found respect for the man, Albus Dumbledore.

It happened just as Severus said it would. The Death Eaters found their way inside Hogwarts. They surrounded Dumbledore, Draco disarming the great headmaster, pain and tears filled his eyes. He raised his wand to him, ready to strike him down. But as Tiberius looked on, he knew the boy couldn't. He was an innocent. He lacked will. To use any curse or any spell required will, especially the killing curse. Tiberius stood behind Harry Potter, both of them watching Snape as he climbed to the top of the astronomy tower. Tiberius gripped Harry by the shoulder. The boy looked over his shoulder with a brief gasp. Seeing Tiberius was the one holding him calmed him for a brief moment. Long enough for Tiberius to relay a message that both Dumbledore and Severus asked him to deliver.
"There's more going on here that you don't know Potter. I will come to you soon, but for now stay out of this." Before leaving Tiberius shoved a Durmstrang ring into the Potter's coat pocket. Snape killed Dumbledore just like he was asked to. Bellatrix and the other Death Eaters cheered as they rained down destruction on the castle. Tiberius knew the role he had to play in this was almost done. There was only one last thing he had to do. Tiberius had returned to to his Durmstrang manor mete moments before Severus had arrived. Draco had been resisting shouting in a rage.
"Where are we! You don't understand he's going to kill me! I failed him!"  Severus shook the boy by his coat. "For once in your life Draco be quiet and listen." Tiberius looked on as he stood by the sofa. "Little brother. You are more feisty than I expected." Severus pushed the boy towards the sofa. Where Tiberius stood. As they stood there face to face at last the resemblance between the Malfoy brothers was undeniable. Draco's eyes were rounder, while Tiberius' eyes were piercing, which complimented his large muscular build. He spoke firmly as he commanded the room
"My name is Tiberius Darek-Malfoy. I am your brother, and right now I am the only one who can save your life."