smtown; #osaka performance

##🔭 july 29th ,, 2018

"hey girl, that one moment felt like eternity."

the performances that EXO held for the SMTown concert was amazing in suri's opinion

the slow songs, when the group was spread out on a circular platform that rose during their song, was her favorite. it was all amazing, as well as a new experience for suri.

if it wasn't the slow songs that were her favorite, than it was most definitely the performances where they included a lot of moving and dancing. she enjoyed being able to move around on stage as she danced with her group.

that was one of the biggest reasons she fell in love with the stage in the first place.

even the fans loved the performances EXO did, at least they hoped the fans enjoyed every minute.

it was an amazing day for suri and the group in general. when she got back to the room, all she wanted to do was sleep.

she shrugged her shoulders out of habit and put the snacks she got from the lobby on the small table in her room. suri sat on her bed and looked out the big window in her room.

"what should i do?" suri spoke softly to herself.

there was a knock on the door, startling suri who had just been in her mind for a few minutes. she got up and opened the door to see her daughter standing right in front of her.

"my baby!" suri squeaked, picking the small girl up.

baekhyun walked in behind their daughter and quickly made his way to the bed. suri noticed his quick pace and followed him with bri.

"what's up?" suri asked, her hand brushing through his messy hair to fix it.

he fell back onto the back, laying down, and sighed. he was tired, done with the talking he had been doing, and not looking forward to the next day.

"well, at least it's only one more day," suri spoke and sat on the bed beside his body, "once more and then we are going home."

he groaned and quickly rolled over to his side. his arms wrapped around the girl sitting on the edge of the bed as he whined.

bri had climbed up onto a chair across the room and was trying to reach the snacks on the table. though she couldn't get to them, she tried real hard.

"i know," suri whispered as she heard baekhyun whine while her eyes watched her daughter, "you both are stubborn."

baekhyun looked up at suri when she spoke such a sentence and then followed where her eyes were looking. he now saw bri who was still reaching for snacks.

oh, yeah, they both were stubborn. baekhyun whined over not wanting to perform for the last day in osaka and bri would never give up trying to get snacks.

"bri!" baekhyun spoke loudly as he rushed over to his daughter.

she had given up, but it wouldn't be too long until she began her mission once again. she sat down on the seat she once stood on, pouting.

"don't give them to her!" suri told him, "it's almost time for her to sleep, she doesn't need snacks that this time."

baekhyun turned his head, his hand still holding the bag of chips her daughter so badly wanted. he held up his index finger, "this one time," he mouthed.

she was adorable, how could he not give her what she wanted. oh, boy, was he wrapped around bri's finger.

"fine." suri gave in.

a squeal was heard from the young girl as she took the chips nicely from baekhyun.

baekhyun stood up, smiled and laughed at how cute she was. making his way back over to suri, he jumped onto the bed and she scolded him softly for doing so.

"you scared me!" she yelled and playfully hit his back .

he laughed, apologizing.

why couldn't it be like this? fun, why couldn't they have fun? the company made this feel like it was such a serious job.