foolish jealousy

##🔭 dec

##🔭 dec. 01st ,, 2019.
"i'll become the one man to be."
requested!

"my baby!" suri's high-pitched voice filled the room as she witnessed her daughter run out of the bedroom after her nap time

bri would usually run straight over to baekhyun when she woke up, but since suri was home today and not working a schedule, the little girl ran right over to her mother.

"what about me?" baekhyun asked suri teasingly for a response.

before suri could respond, bri was already whined as she clung to her mother, waiting to be picked up.

"this is the only baby i know." suri teased as she pointed to bri, mocking the way baekhyun wanted to play around.

hugging the tiny girl in her arms tightly, she rocked her back and forth slowly in order to exaggerate that bri has only been giving affection to her mother, and vice versa.

the fact that suri was home meant a lot, not only to their daughter who was now running around the living room, but to baekhyun too.

he rarely spent time with her due to the fact that they both now had jam-packed schedules. usually it was suri who had more to do and whenever she was home, all of her attention was on bri.

it's not like she completely ignored baekhyun, she just spent more of her time cuddling with her daughter because she missed her.

"where are you going?" suri yelled in a playful voice as she heard little feet running into the hallway.

she assumed that her daughter was running to her own room, where all of her toys were. it was mainly known as her play-room these days.

bri barely slept in her own room, due to the fact that baekhyun never wanted to leave her by herself in a big room. he always cuddled her to sleep during nap time and bri grew used to being in the big bed.