exhausted

##🔭 april 15th ,, 2020

"by your side like this."

"it's

"it's... tough." suri sighed into the phone.

speaking to her mother went better than she had expected, for now. at this point, suri was calm and just getting started with her, soon to be, long rant.

"i bet it is, but you have to rest." her mother replied through the phone.

despite raising suri in south korea, suri's mother moved back to france which was her hometown. suri switched between french and korean as she spoke to her mother.

"i want to, i really do." suri spoke, pacing around the room before she got ready for her schedules, "i just want to spend a month just... relaxing with my family."

her mother answered with a hum before the call was disconnected due to suri's poor connection. she sighed, throwing her phone onto the bed.

she continued to pace around the hotel, the one she was staying in across the country from her family, bri and baekhyun.

just a few days ago, she was home laughing and cuddling with her kid and now she was across the country to promote solo.

she had been home once throughout her tour in asia and that didn't help the fact that she still became mentally stressed after starting to work again.

not only did she just want to be home, but she wanted to be with the chaos she knew as EXO. she wanted her siblings, who lived in france, to fly down just so she could spend time with them once.

maybe they could meet bri again. it's been two years since her family had seen her.

"suri, start getting ready!"

those words were always in suri's morning routine. waking up earlier than ever, leaving herself to think about things she gets overwhelmed about, to hearing the words telling her to get ready.