favorite

##🔭 jan

##🔭 jan. 20th ,, 2019.
"sit comfortably and listen to my story."

"who is your favorite?" sehun questioned bri, who was sitting beside him

"sehun, you know bri doesn't have a favorite, she loves you all equally." suri answered for her daughter.

"sure she does, she is with baekhyun 24/7, shouldn't that say something."

small laughs erupted from the two year old as sehun tickled her to try and get an answer.

"she prefers to be around kyungsoo more, plus baekhyun is her father so it's expected." suri explained.

the other EXO members always fought over who they thought bri's favorite uncle would be.

the two year old was usually around the boys most of the time, and it was true that, she was around kyungsoo most of the days she spent with EXO.

it's not that the small girl loved one more than the other, she had small preferences.

when she felt like eating candy and being hyper, she would want to be with chanyeol. when she wanted to be calm and quiet, she would be with kai, and so on.

sehun got the least time with bri, only because she used to be scared of him. no one knew why, but she would always run back to suri when sehun was there.

However, they have gotten closer over time.

"i want to be her favorite."

"i personally don't think she has a favorite, but bri really likes that park down the street." suri spoke.

suri told sehun about the park because if the maknae wanted to get on the good side of the two year old, he might as well make her as happy as she can be.

when suri told the boy that, she was turned away from them. when she turned to face them, the two were getting ready to leave.

with a small laugh, suri sent them off.