youtube ; reunited

##🔭 oct

##🔭 oct. 15th ,, 2019.
"and once again, there is staring."

"bri has been a little upset lately

"bri has been a little upset lately."

superm promotions had started, meaning baekhyun would be working a little harder and later then what bri was used to.

however, he would be in the states promoting. meaning he wouldn't be home.

suri even had promotions over in the states during the same time as superm, a little longer than they would be there.

although bri would have been able to travel to the states with her parents, she had gotten sick due to following her parent's schedules and moving from place to place.

the little girl loved seeing new places and traveling, but it wasn't good with her health.

suri canceled her solo promotions overseas, rescheduling them to a later date. at the moment she needed to care for her daughter and nothing else.

sorry sm, xoxo.

bri hated the fact that she couldn't see her father in way other than over the phone. she would pout and cry, but kept it cool most times.

"do you miss him?" suri asked softly, crouching down to her level and pushing stray pieces of hair out of her face.

bri nodded, wrapped her small arms around her mother's neck. suri instinctively took it as a sign to pick her, which she did.

"i'm sorry, baby."

finally, the elevator doors opened up and suri exited with bri on her side. continuing down the long hallway ahead of them, suri came to a stop and let bri try to read the sign.

it was quite obvious as to what this sign was. a piece of paper that spelled out ' superm ' in black bolder letters.

suri set bri down, taking her hand in her bigger one's. she scouted bri towards the door. softly she spoke in a whisper.

"just turn this corner into the room."

when bri did as she was told, a scream was heard by the young girl and suri captured her running towards the open arms in the room.

once she made it into his arms, baekhyun didn't want to let go. his daughter was easily his main source of energy and motivation, having to be without her for the past week was extremely hard for him.