That is the Truth

What I saw confused myself a lot. Harry's mouth opened in confusion too and we both looked at our DADA Professor. Quirrell was standing in the middle of the room in front of an mirror, the Mirror Erased.

"You? I thought Snape wants to have the Stone? What?", Harry stumbled.

"No it was never Severus, it was always me. No one would blame the stumbled Professor Quirrell, when Severus stood next to me."

"But Snape tried to kill me at the Quidditch game!"

"No he saved you, I was hoping to kill you. I charmed a spell on you to hex your broom, but Severus jinxed you with the counter spell."

"But at Halloween, Snape wanted to pass Fluffy, he got injured!"

"No you are wrong my boy, he had stopped me. He was the only one who had tapped my plan to bring in the troll in the castle to distract and so that I can steel the stone, but Snape caught me. He always saved you, I don't know why, but he does."

"Snape saved me? No that is impossible"

"Believe me, I would be glad if he didn't saved you all the time"

I was standing in the room next to Harry and listened to the conversation between them. I can't believe what Quirrell was saying, I mean Snape is a git, he is colder than ice and darker than the night. Some people had told me that Snape should be a Death Eater, a follower of the Dark Lord, but if he would be, then he wouldn't be a teacher, or? I don't think that Snape tried to save Harry once in this year, but on the other Hand, he saved me in the girls bathroom, at the attack of the troll. I really don't know what is happening right now, but I haven't a good feeling.

"Ah the new Potter is also here. You want to save your brother, but I have to disappoint you, no one of you will be alive after this night. So tell me, how do I get to the stone?"

"Use the boy"

"Potter come over here, in front of the mirror and tell me what you see"

"Harry who had spoken?"

"I don't know Phoebe, but stay away from Quirrell", Harry whispered in my ear.

Harry went towards the mirror and looked at it, then Quirrell asked him what he sees.

"Ahm, I see myself in the mirror and my mother behind me holding her hand on my shoulder. My dad stands next to her, he smiles at me, he really looks like me. In the backgrund you can also see a lot of other people, I think they are other relatives."

I know, that Harry saw something different, because after a year, I really know when he is lying.

"The boy is lying, let me talk with him", the voice said again.

"No Master, you are not strong enough for this"

"I have enough energy, Quirinius!"

"As you wish!"

Suddenly Quirrell rose an arm above his head and took off his turban, it was a shock what I saw. I felt my knees weakened and Harry souted out a cry of pain and hold his scar. Hidden behind the turban was a second face, an ugly face.

"The boy who lives and his sister, I haven't even known you have a sister, Harry. Now its been ten years, after our last meeting, you have grown up really."

"Voldemort", Harry stumbled and I felt a cold shadow running down my back, I was scared.

"Harry, please give me the stone, which is hidden in your pocket!"

Then I saw, that there was something in Harries pocket and i shouted: "Don't Harry, you can't give it to him, no time, never!"

"Shut up you brat" I saw a orange lightning and lay down on the floor. I couldn't move, but my eyes were still open, I couldn't speak, but I heard everything, I wasn't dead, but still in pain. I recognized a warmth running down my head, arms and other parts of my body, it had to be blood, but I couldn't see. I felt dizzy and weak and heard Harry.