♢001♢

Let's start from the beginning where the Tamaki Suoh had made the biggest mistake in his entire life. And he really does believe that one mans mistake is another ones lesson, so as he held onto the bundle of vulgar ness in his long arms, he wondered: where did he go wrong?

And the answer was quite simple:

It had started on a bright clear skied day as the blonde made his way around Ouran Middle School grounds, his lavender eyes sparkling and heart hammering with the determination in recruiting a newest -victim- member of his club! So as he looked around at any poor soul that he deemed fit his eyes landed on a small boy— who looked he would be in elementary school rather than Junior high! However, Tamaki digressed at this, after all he had recruited Mistukuni Haninozuka, a first year who had already been attending Ouran Academy— otherwise known as Ouran High-School for the rich and beautiful.

With a skip in his step the blonde had rushed forward with the utmost of excitement, after all, who wouldn't?

"Another love letter. . . ?" Whispered the seemingly adorable boy, holding up a pink card in the air with squinted grey eyes.

Tamaki froze at this, slightly hiding himself to see the small boy's reaction.

"Hmm. . .what a bunch of bull shit," His small hand went to rip the note in half but paused, letting out an annoyed sigh before opening it— his grey orbs soaked every cursive letter and ever heartfelt word that a girl had so carefully put together.

Tamaki smiled at this, yes this boy was perfect, however he wasn't quite sure about the boys bad mouth. Stepping out of his hiding place to make himself visible, he smiled brightly— and went to introduce himself.

"Hello, my name is Tamaki Suoh!" The blonde greeted, his flawless skin glowing in the light and soft lavender eyes dazzling.

With a long pregnant silence, the grey eyed boy responded with two simple words making Tamaki grimace:

". . .fuck off."