♢013 ♢

Noah was already in a bad mood once returning back to his classroom once free period was over, just one more class and he had to go do club activities.

   More like whoring himself out to sluts who can't actually get a life and make their meaning to this world useful.

   But then again he was a hypocrite, because here he was, whoring himself out. Now that wasn't very useful to the world he lives in.

    Yawning, he leaned on a girl's shoulder while glaring daggers at Haruhi in the process.

  The theme for today was ancient role play shit that Noah couldn't remember the name of. He was more focused on the fact Tamaki prepared a matching out fit with Haruhi rather than him.

They were lovers for God's sake! Couldn't Tamaki show a little affection? Bastard!

"I d-don't love y-you, though, I do like you,"

   That's right, Noah still didn't have all of his boyfriends heart. But that didn't mean Tamaki didn't have all of Noah's heart. Much to the grey eyed boy's distaste.

   He was practically wrapped around that guy's finger! And that's exactly why he hated it so much..

   "Aw! Noah you're so adorable!" One of the customers petted Noah's head, making him twitch at the sudden contact.

    "Aw your nose twitched! You really are just like a bunny!"

   "Wow his hair is so soft!"

   "So is his skin!"

   "Kyaaa! What a cute bunny!"

   Noah wanted to vomit if the coo's he was getting but decided against it. Groaning internally, he turned his head to speak with his customers only to see a certain blonde staring from afar.

   With hooded eyes.

   'Ha, bitch,' Noah thought, nuzzling into one of the girls he could care less about.

   Still keeping his eyes on Tamaki, the lavender eyed boy just seemed to tense up. The couch he was peering over in hiding the bottom of his face.

   But he could definitely tell Tamaki was frowning, and with that weird glint in those lavender eyes.

   Noah couldn't help but feel proud of himself that he coaxed that sort of reaction out of the blonde.

   Looks like Tamaki was only half wrapped around Noah's tiny bunny finger.