♢012 ♢

Tamaki froze, his entire body tensing as he shakily pointed at accusing finger at a pale blonde haired boy.

   "Did you just slap my butt?" Gaped the blonde, mortified at the sudden short stacks bold move.

   "Ass." Noah gave a sly smirk, "My ass," Corrected the pale blonde haired boy.

   What a joy to openly embarrass his boyfriend, he was going to have fun humiliating—err teasing the lavender eyed boy..haha.

   "Ne? Tamaki looks like he's going to faint!" Hushed a girl from the side, the two were just now entering the school's yard when Noah slapped poor Tamaki's bum.

   "Oh no, he looks like 50 shades of red," Commented another, all the girls began to crowd.

   Worried as ever, but not realizing the grey eyed boy who was whistling innocently as he vulgarly made a comment how Tamaki's butt was squishy.

   "You're making me uncomfortable," That was a half lie on Tamaki's part, he sorta enjoyed it, in some weird way that he'd never admit.

   "Ah, Tamaki~senpai! Noah~senpai! It's odd seeing you two here together," A voice stood out above all the rest of annoying bitches noted Noah as he turned to the sudden brown haired whore.

Squinting his eyes, Noah made sure to scoot closer to Tamaki. A possessive growl coming over him, though he looked much more like an angry bunny with his nose twitching like it did.

Raising a brow, Haruhi didn't know if she should coo her back off—but luckily she didn't need to do so as Noah's bitch wagged his tail happily to respond to Haruhi:

"R-Really? Noah here wanted to get some fresh air before club hours started," Tamaki smugly ran a hand through his blonde locks, "And like the valiant Host Club King I am, I agreed to escort him." The blonde finished.

   Making Noah snort, that's not how it went down.

   "Oi, I'm taking a breather," Noah stood up from his library seat, him and Tamaki decided to make something of themselves and study.

   However it wasn't going too well without Kyoya's parental supervision, since all the two had been doing was playing tennis with two pencils and one rolled up paper ball.

   "Ah? Can I come?" Tamaki perked him, not wanting to be alone in the library.

   Noah only tilted his head, wondering if he should take Tamaki out for a walk.

   Yes Noah treated Tamaki Suoh like a literal bitch. Not matter if they were dating or not.

   "Eh, no," Noah went to turn but heard the sniff of his lover making him turn.

   "No Tamaki put this puppy dog eyes away—damnit okay let's go."

   With a happy yip Tamaki wagged his imaginary tail while following Noah.

   As Tamaki and Haruhi continued to chat, he couldn't help but frown as the lavender eyed Male happily spoke with the brown haired girl.

   'Tch, don't wag your tail for everyone,' Though Noah, fists clenching, glaring at Haruhi making the girl shiver.

   That feeling, it was there again, looking down at Noah who was standing darkly behind Tamaki. Haruhi froze.

   How could such a small boy hold so much evil in just one look? It was honestly...disturbing. Just like the colorful language he used.

   "Right, anyhow I better get going, I'll see you two at the club!" Haruhi waved goodbye, before skrrting off. Wanting to yeet herself away before she became a dead body to a murder scene.

   And the murderer? Noah Hatake.