♢002 ♢

That was the end of their meeting, no it seemed that it was only the beginning. And dear Tamaki wished he had learned to stop with his stubborn persistence and iron grip onto things he couldn't control.

   "I beg your pardon?" Said Tamaki, quite flabbergasted, that a gentleman such as himself, was just cursed at.

   It was unbelievable and vile!

    "You heard me," The small boy hopped off the bench he was sitting on in the middle of the Middle school's court yard, "Now if you'll excuse me, Suoh, May you bother someone else," He tucked the note in his pocket, then turned on his heel to walk away.

   "W-Wait! That note!" Stuttered out Tamaki, persistent, even though his ego had been greatly damaged at the small boy's outburst. Could he even call it an outburst?

   Narrowing his grey orbs the boy turned, hands still shoved in his pocket with his eyes narrowed:

   "What of it?"

   "It's a love letter, is it not?"

   "And what if it is?"

   "You didn't rip it, so that means you really cared enough not to rip it,"

   "And if I care? Does it really make it your business?"

   Tamaki was getting quite irritated at the small boy answering the blondes question with another question, however, being the stubborn Japanese/French young male stepped forward a bit clearing his throat.

   "I was wondering if you could join my club? I'm sure it won't be a bore," Replied Tamaki, smiling lightly so the other blonde wouldn't harshly speak to him again.

   "Like I said before: fuck off,"

   Honestly Tamaki should've done as the shorter boy had ordered him to do, but not wanting to seem like a dog who tucked his tail between his legs whenever he was yelled at, he strutted forward— grabbing the attention of the grey eyed boy.

   "I'll change your mind," The lavender eyed boy did a closed eye smile, before stalking off.

   Fucking creep.

   And as Tamaki walked off, he took notice of something— was that small boy good enough for the host club? Certainly, that grey eyed boy had the face that looked as if it was sculpted by the gods— however those vulgar words did seem to falter the blondes imagery of the shorter male.

     And that was how it began, nothing romantic, nothing special— just two simple words that would soon bond them together. Even if both of them didn't know it, however they will soon.

Even if they didn't want to.

(Is it bad I vote on my own stories for self-reassurance)